• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago cabs have an app and they've really been pushing it

not sure how competitive it is these days

my chicago cab ride the other day from the airport to downtown was fucking harrowing. had some serious motion sickness by the time we got there. your boy just doesn't have the chops for the city i guess.

Can’t blame him.

Also, Xochitl chips are too thin for anything other than salsa. They always break when I used them with guacamole.

Xochitl makes a thicker chip that's much better for guac. Think they call it "the dipper"

I haven't spent a lot of time at Carowinds but it's not that bad. And the coasters are really good.

Bmoney, I need your help bro

How old do we think cville is?

For the longest time I just kinda assumed he was 40s Gen Xer type. But two recent posts make me think he might be more like 65-70. One was posting about a 6 AM tee time, and another one was a reference to something from early 60s tv.

Need your sleuthing

Yeah, I've never even heard of a 6 AM tee time. I know Bethpage has 6:30 AM tee times but fuck that.

Bmoney, I need your help bro

How old do we think cville is?

For the longest time I just kinda assumed he was 40s Gen Xer type. But two recent posts make me think he might be more like 65-70. One was posting about a 6 AM tee time, and another one was a reference to something from early 60s tv.

Need your sleuthing

And wasn't it a 6 am Monday tee time?

so my 14 year old just walked in worried that one day a large subterranean earthquake will open up the mantle to an ocean and water will drop into the earth's core, somehow killing us all. (I had forwarded today's defector email to him and he got a little excited.)

I thought cville had previously said he was early to mid 50s but I could be making that up or confusing him with someone else.

The coasters are pretty killer, but the efficiency of Disney has made me lose perspective.

Grass is greener I guess. We let our Disney passes expire last year and started going to Universal and love it. We are going to get Disney passes again but more for stuff like Epcot Food and Wine.

We were at Carowinds two weeks ago for the second time in two years and enjoyed it. Gotta appreciate the difference between amusement parks and theme parks for what it is. Carowinds has great coasters and that’s what you’re there for. We also did Six Flags over Georgia and Dollywood on this trip. Six Flags was fine. Dollywood was very impressive.

Ph, I really enjoyed hanging out with you and Diggler and the Crossfit guy at Selwyn Pub.

I’m absolutely terrified of roller coasters. I know it’s super beta but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back