• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered two 5.25oz salmon filets from Instacart and they brought 5.5lbs. Got any good salmon recipes?

Tbh, the Onlyfans board jokes about my mom today paled in comparison to the Onlyfans jokes about my wife today from the coaching staff. There's something about my persona that invites people to just eviscerate me.

Like one time about 10 years ago I was going through Woods of Terror with my wife and some buddies and on two separate occasions characters in the Haunted House didn't try to scare me, they just said hurtful things. A pirate called me "Queerbeard" and then a living doll told me I "look like Ryan Lewis and Macklemore boned and had a retarded baby." I wasn't even mad, it just seemed a little unprofessional on their parts.

This is hilarious

I love people who start threads titled “sincere question” which tells you nothing about what’s in it, and it turns out it’s a post that really belongs on some other thread but just NEEDED to get its own thread

I love people who start threads titled “sincere question” which tells you nothing about what’s in it, and it turns out it’s a post that really belongs on some other thread but just NEEDED to get its own thread

Those are my favorite. Especially after a bad loss and you get tons of “My thoughts on the loss” or ones that are just like “I’m wondering” and then the post is like “Does Clawson practice defense ??”

My car is under recall because charging it to full capacity could burn my house down. Cool cool cool. Transition to EVs is going GREAT.

Boomers

I’m about to go see the Paw Patrol movie in theaters. Y’all bitches jelly?

[video]https://www.cc.com/video/pu9xir/upright-citizens-brigade-john-denver-fan-club[/video]

I submit this as the pinnacle of sketch comedy.

I’m about to go see the Paw Patrol movie in theaters. Y’all bitches jelly?

I’m jealous your children will sit through something of that duration.

My oldest is currently a Tasmanian devil.

I’m jealous your children will sit through something of that duration.

My oldest is currently a Tasmanian devil.

It was the 3yos first movie. She loved it.

I had a nice hour long nap in air conditioning.

Tried to do an easy 4 miler today around 2. Made it about 3 miles in before I just said the hell with it and walked the last mile. I’ve had a splitting headache ever since. I’m beyond ready for fall.

3yo: Dad, give me another banana.

Me: We’re about to eat dinner. You can’t have a banana.

3yo: Dad, I said give me another banana.

Me: Don’t call me dad. I’m daddy. What’s my name?

3yo: MR. PEEPANTS!!!

3yo proceeds to pull her stool to the counter and grab a banana while I die a little more inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back