• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
My middle school bus pickup was like 6 or 6:15 back in the day. I have no idea how that worked out, I must have gone to sleep at 9pm. My main memory from it was how savagely cold and dark it was in the winter.

My middle school bus pickup was like 6 or 6:15 back in the day. I have no idea how that worked out, I must have gone to sleep at 9pm. My main memory from it was how savagely cold and dark it was in the winter.

stay up until 1am playing perfect dark or civ II, wake up with 15 min to spare and grab an eggo waffle on the way down the driveway. i had nice little quirk of the bus route where the bus would pass my house and then turn around before coming back up the road which gave me a 5 min warning to get my ass moving.

10 years ago today: the DC earthquake
EarthquakNeverForget.jpg

I ate dinner on this block one month ago. Gonna need a lot of social workers to help with these local upstanding citizens who should totally allowed to vote from prison.

Went to Catholic school from 3-10 so no buses. For high school because of traffic we had to leave at 6:30 each morning to make it by 7:30.

When I moved to VA classes started at 8:45 with an Early Bird option for an additional class that started at 7:30.

I ate dinner on this block one month ago. Gonna need a lot of social workers to help with these local upstanding citizens who should totally allowed to vote from prison.

the police clearly doing their part on this one.

Daughter’s first day of middle school was today and she was hella nervous, esp about taking the bus for the first time. So of course the goddamn bus doesn’t show up and I had to take her. She was pretty torn up about it but since the traffic was bad she had time to get right. I told her I was going to call the transportation line and get it straightened out and she made me promise not to go full Karen on them. I make no such promises.

Was driving home from the beach yesterday and had to make a stop in Raleigh. One of the ladies that went with us said oh man Alanis Morrissette is playing at Walnut Creek tonight. So we bought tix and had a big time.

Garbage opened, right?

My wife went with a bunch of her girlfriends. She said it was a great show.

I have a kid in my third period class whose last name is Cockman. You need to prep yourself for that and not see it while you're calling roll on the first day.

My wife went with a bunch of her girlfriends. She said it was a great show.

I have a kid in my third period class whose last name is Cockman. You need to prep yourself for that and not see it while you're calling roll on the first day.

Bro...This is the content I'm here for. Does he embody the characteristics of a true cockman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back