• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
my computer installed an office update over the weekend and because i have the sheep spreadsheet just saved locally and not in my work cloud i almost lost this last week's update for failing to save! so used to autosave always on for all my office apps that i just never use the save feature anymore. thankfully the application just saves every version of it into recent memory anyway and I could restore a recent version that still had all the updates, but whew what a scare.

was like when i was a kid and our family computer would crash all the time and if you didn't have your file saved it was just lost forever. echoes of my dad telling me "save early, save often" were ringing in my head.

Had a fun weekend in Denver. Didn’t get to see too much as the friends we were staying with have a 10 month old. It was surprisingly hot there. Getting back home at midnight last night has definitely hurt my energy level today.

Had a fun weekend in Denver. Didn’t get to see too much as the friends we were staying with have a 10 month old. It was surprisingly hot there. Getting back home at midnight last night has definitely hurt my energy level today.

Denver’s gorgeous

Also the wife’s litany of weed-related contraband made it though without being confiscated.

Another couple in this friend group came in from SF and they were talking about whether they planned to stay there. They probably have roughly the same combined income, maybe a little less, and were saying they had to expand their price range up to $1.25MM to find something they would want to buy. Absolute insanity.

Another couple in this friend group came in from SF and they were talking about whether they planned to stay there. They probably have roughly the same combined income, maybe a little less, and were saying they had to expand their price range up to $1.25MM to find something they would want to buy. Absolute insanity.

Shit, I gotta expand my range to $2.5 mil to find a good tear down. I’d figure $1.25 would get ya a nice loft above a garage in SF

Meanwhile $1.25 mil where I live will get you a riverfront 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom place with an indoor pool and multiple outbuildings and 104 acres to boot.

Meanwhile $1.25 mil where I live will get you a riverfront 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom place with an indoor pool and multiple outbuildings and 104 acres to boot.

$1.25 mil = mansion on the river in bumfuck NC
$1.25 = a wonderful night with Mako's mom

the part I don't understand is "make a NFT of a real diamond" -- what does that even mean?

the part I don't understand is "make a NFT of a real diamond" -- what does that even mean?

Yeah this makes no sense to me. Can I create an NFT of my wife's engagement ring and sell it to some schmuck who then has no ownership of the ring/diamond itself? Why would anyone want to buy that?

Yeah this makes no sense to me. Can I create an NFT of my wife's engagement ring and sell it to some schmuck who then has no ownership of the ring/diamond itself? Why would anyone want to buy that?

Because of the market.

What kinda 7 bedroom place only has 3 baths. Sounds like FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back