• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of trucks...my truck broke down about 6 weeks ago and it's just parked in front of my house taking up space on the street. I've had about $20,000 of home improvements the last couple months so haven't prioritized getting it fixed...

Let me know if y'all wanna start a Creamy GoFundMe.

My dick shrinks a bit each day that I'm driving around in my sedan and pass my truck just sitting there staring back at me...all like wtf Creamy... I thought you loved me.

Speaking of trucks...my truck broke down about 6 weeks ago and it's just parked in front of my house taking up space on the street. I've had about $20,000 of home improvements the last couple months so haven't prioritized getting it fixed...

Let me know if y'all wanna start a Creamy GoFundMe.

My dick shrinks a bit each day that I'm driving around in my sedan and pass my truck just sitting there staring back at me...all like wtf Creamy... I thought you loved me.

I love driving my weak-sauce lawyer truck, but I really wanna get a smaller car for work travel.

is a weak sauce lawyer truck a pimped out F150 or an old beat up ford ranger?

is a weak sauce lawyer truck a pimped out F150 or an old beat up ford ranger?

Ridgeline. The least-truckey of trucks. It's got a trunk for my golf clubs, for fucks sakes.

But it still gets around the farm good, and if I really need to pull something, I've got a goddamned tractor.

i'm sitting here wanting to mock that and then realized i drive an equally useless "truck" so never mind

For people who own pick-ups, but don't farm or work construction or whatever: how often are you actually using the bed of your truck when the trunk of an SUV would suffice?

with all the trucks out there i can't imagine sitting down to sign on the line for a honda ridgeline.

what was the thought process?

Ridgeline. The least-truckey of trucks. It's got a trunk for my golf clubs, for fucks sakes.

But it still gets around the farm good, and if I really need to pull something, I've got a goddamned tractor.

I've got an '03 F350 Diesel Dualy, but I only use it for hauling horses or boats. I fucking hate that truck honestly.

Edit: I forgot about hay. Every couple months in the winter I have to drive down to the hay store and get 21 two-string square bails of orchard grass hay.

Last edited:
with all the trucks out there i can't imagine sitting down to sign on the line for a honda ridgeline.

what was the thought process?

I have to park in the city. I still need a truck bed. It was a ridgeline or a Taco, and the ridgeline has a spot for my golf clubs. I have a 2014 SE; it's perfect for me. If I could buy a 2021 with the 2014 body style, I'd do it tomorrow.

Thanks to Takata airbags, I've driven F-150s, Rams, Frontiers, Silverados and more for months at a time. All of them have pros and cons. I'd likely drive an F-150 if they weren't so fucking huge. It was certainly the most "fun" of all the trucks I've driven.

I've got an '03 F350 Diesel Dualy, but I only use it for hauling horses or boats. I fucking hate that truck honestly.

Edit: I forgot about hay. Every couple months in the winter I have to drive down to the hay store and get 21 two-string square bails of orchard grass hay.

This is the dichotomy of the truck owner; like, I don't want it to just sit there for a week; but I need the fucking truck bed at least once a week. Fuckin' rocks, mulch, hay, straw, ATV, canoe, old stumps, lumber, fencing, fucking tons of shit that would just be annoying as FUCK without a truck bed.

I have to park in the city. I still need a truck bed. It was a ridgeline or a Taco, and the ridgeline has a spot for my golf clubs. I have a 2014 SE; it's perfect for me. If I could buy a 2021 with the 2014 body style, I'd do it tomorrow.

Thanks to Takata airbags, I've driven F-150s, Rams, Frontiers, Silverados and more for months at a time. All of them have pros and cons. I'd likely drive an F-150 if they weren't so fucking huge. It was certainly the most "fun" of all the trucks I've driven.

1987_chevrolet_el_camino_1597878100de540a6d8330399e24pJ0TyApQRcympFiX2y3AHA.jpg

For people who own pick-ups, but don't farm or work construction or whatever: how often are you actually using the bed of your truck when the trunk of an SUV would suffice?

20-25 times a year, at minimum. I thought trucks were cool when I bought it but never knew how often is actually need it over the years. It's worth every penny. Nothing like being able to throw a muddy lawnmower in the bed, or disgusting fishing equipment, or 30 bakes of pine needles, etc.

This is the dichotomy of the truck owner; like, I don't want it to just sit there for a week; but I need the fucking truck bed at least once a week. Fuckin' rocks, mulch, hay, straw, ATV, canoe, old stumps, lumber, fencing, fucking tons of shit that would just be annoying as FUCK without a truck bed.

Pinball machines

yeah moving pine needles in an SUV sucks - they end up everywhere. there were (are) pine needles in Digg Jr's sequoia that date back to the GWB administration

yeah, i had to routinely take cleared brush/yard waste to the town compost site in our old Pilot and it so fucking annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back