• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I have loathed Nikki Minaj for a decade now. What a useless human being.

yeah starting at 7:15 is rough on the teenagers but on the bright side my older son seems to be attending his 8am classes at App regularly so i guess he learned some good habits. (Not from me, i missed a LOT of 8am classes at Wake. As well as 3pm.)

First rule of college is never take an 8:00.

The bus only picks up half of our neighborhood because we are too close to the school.

My wife also lacks dishwasher loading skills but if she’s loading the dishes I certainly won’t critique.

I know we are not supposed to brag about academic credentials here, especially on a Palma CT, but Wednesday evening I posted a tweet with a picture of tree frog in bird house and this morning it is approaching 900 likes and 80 retweet.

First rule of college is never take an 8:00.

The summer before I started at Wake I was a lifeguard at one of the city pools in Raleigh. I had the prime 5AM-12PM shifts when the pool was open for lap swimming. So I pretty much got paid to sit on the stand for 30 min every 2 hours watching largely swim teams.

Fast forward to starting school, I thought I was clever and signed myself up for 4 consecutive M/W/F classes starting at 8AM. You can guess how that turned out about 3 weeks in.

The bus only picks up half of our neighborhood because we are too close to the school.

My wife also lacks dishwasher loading skills but if she’s loading the dishes I certainly won’t critique.

Bus picks up our whole half of neighborhood and takes them to another neighborhood and brings people from all over the place to go to the school a half mile from my house. Then they teach about global warming.

I know we are not supposed to brag about academic credentials here, especially on a Palma CT, but Wednesday evening I posted a tweet with a picture of tree frog in bird house and this morning it is approaching 900 likes and 80 retweet.

n5g8QN.gif

The summer before I started at Wake I was a lifeguard at one of the city pools in Raleigh. I had the prime 5AM-12PM shifts when the pool was open for lap swimming. So I pretty much got paid to sit on the stand for 30 min every 2 hours watching largely swim teams.

Fast forward to starting school, I thought I was clever and signed myself up for 4 consecutive M/W/F classes starting at 8AM. You can guess how that turned out about 3 weeks in.

Sounds like a joke of a job. You’d actually work roughly 2 hours during a 7 hour shift? Although I guess that’s close to how much work actually gets done during an 8 hour day.

Sounds like a joke of a job. You’d actually work roughly 2 hours during a 7 hour shift? Although I guess that’s close to how much work actually gets done during an 8 hour day.

Yeah it was pretty amazing for a summer job. Crushed a ton of reading and did my best to stay awake the rest of the time. Got paid pretty well too, maybe $8.25 or $8.50 back in like 2003/2004.

Our first grader’s 7:10 bus now gets her at about 7:55 because the bus is having to pick up like three routes now. School starts at 8am so her and the like 5 other kids still waiting on the bus by that point are late every day.

Up over 1000 now with 91 retweets. I'm gonna submit my tenure dossier this afternoon!

Just to keep you grounded... I've now done various Twitter searches of "tree frog bird house" and "tree frog birdhouse" and "treefrog birdhouse" and I've seen a ton of pictures of tree frogs in bird houses and not one of them was a tweet from you.

So you aren't that famous. Or unusual in your Twitter posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back