• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT CCXLV - Note to Self: Don't get Cancer

I think there is a difference between racist and anachronistic terms.

My grandfather was not racist. My dad has a great story about being on a Boy Scout trip and some kid (in the 60s) kept dropping the N bomb in the car. My grandfather says you don’t use that word and I’d you do it again I’m pulling over and leaving you on the side of the highway. Kid says. He pulls over and kicks him out of the car. Now the next car full of kids picked him up but the pony stands.

He was also a huge Obama fan in his 90s.

But one day we are watching ESPN and he says “I really like this guy talking right now. There is one colored fellow I don’t care too much for.”

I was floored. But he grew up in an age when that was the vernacular ala the NAACP.

25 min wait for an Uber today. At least prices are normalized and the dude didn’t cancel on me. But we need more poors

My wife is one of the most organized people I’ve ever met. She has lists for everything and lists of her lists. But she can not load a dish washer to save her life.

My wife is one of the most organized people I’ve ever met. She has lists for everything and lists of her lists. But she can not load a dish washer to save her life.

Does she at least know that forks & spoons go up & knives go down?

Does she at least know that forks & spoons go up & knives go down?

We’re not even at that level. I’m talking a nicely spaced and organized row of plates disrupted by a side ways Tupperware that doesn’t even go in the dishwasher.

This seems like fake news bc I usually put stuff in facing down (it’s way easier) and they always come out clean

+1 everything facing down. Maybe it depends on the dishwasher but I've done it this way my whole life and have never had an issue.

Holy shit yesterday was a long day. Sturgill at least sounded pretty good from where I was directing traffic though.

Last edited:
My boy’s bus keeps arriving earlier and earlier and he keeps missing it. It’s supposed to arrive at 6:30, today it was 6:12.

My boy’s bus keeps arriving earlier and earlier and he keeps missing it. It’s supposed to arrive at 6:30, today it was 6:12.

I'm just proud that you make your boy ride the bus. I'm glad you're not one of those elitist car line people.

Just kidding... My wife drives our daughters in the morning and then I get them from the bus stop in the afternoon and usually carry one of the two girls home on my shoulders.

yeah starting at 7:15 is rough on the teenagers but on the bright side my older son seems to be attending his 8am classes at App regularly so i guess he learned some good habits. (Not from me, i missed a LOT of 8am classes at Wake. As well as 3pm.)

It’s nice to see white evangelical conservatives finally embracing Nikki Minaj.

image0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back