• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to keep you grounded... I've now done various Twitter searches of "tree frog bird house" and "tree frog birdhouse" and "treefrog birdhouse" and I've seen a ton of pictures of tree frogs in bird houses and not one of them was a tweet from you.

So you aren't that famous. Or unusual in your Twitter posts.

And once again, you and I are the same person.

Just to keep you grounded... I've now done various Twitter searches of "tree frog bird house" and "tree frog birdhouse" and "treefrog birdhouse" and I've seen a ton of pictures of tree frogs in bird houses and not one of them was a tweet from you.

So you aren't that famous. Or unusual in your Twitter posts.

But how many of those have 1057 likes and 95 retweets? Huh? Try basking in my glory instead of tearing me down. (also try #treefrog)

None of y'all illiterate bitches want to talk about books. I've been tearing through some lately. We need a book club. Also, I wanna know what Biff reads.

None of y'all illiterate bitches want to talk about books. I've been tearing through some lately. We need a book club. Also, I wanna know what Biff reads.

we have a 10000 page thread about books. why don't you bring one up and let's chat about it rather than just bitching about it

team bus rider here. elementary bus at 7:21. middle school at 8:05. i do hear that pick up/drop off has been a show this year with more families driving. anecdotally we have twice as many kids on the elementary bus than last year. quite a few houses sold in the last 6-12 mos so that's not really surprising.

But how many of those have 1057 likes and 95 retweets? Huh? Try basking in my glory instead of tearing me down. (also try #treefrog)

Boom. Found it.

Glorious.

Added a like and a follow. Can't wait to see what you tweet next!

(probably a bird)

I'm about 150 pages from being done with the entire Harry Potter series.

Did you guys know that I'm 9?

After that and I might circle back to the last 100 or so pages of "Team of Rivals", which I tore through this time last year and then just stopped reading near the end for no good reason.

Boom. Found it.

Glorious.

Added a like and a follow. Can't wait to see what you tweet next!

(probably a bird)

I mean, my last 4 original tweets were: 1) a bird house with a frog, 2) a bird, 3) another bird, and 4) a bird eating a frog. There is a theme.

I'm about 150 pages from being done with the entire Harry Potter series.

Did you guys know that I'm 9?

After that and I might circle back to the last 100 or so pages of "Team of Rivals", which I tore through this time last year and then just stopped reading near the end for no good reason.

I have never read a Harry Potter book nor seen a Harry Potter movie. My honors freshmen almost revolted when I told them this earlier in the year.

added a like and follow. how often you think #treefrog gets searched on Twitter?

Birdman’s Twitter is absolutely what I thought it would be.

Juice what you reading?

it's been a slow reading summer, been reading my subscriptions -- n+1, Paris Review, London Review of Books -- mostly

book-wise, I've been getting into the Tyrant Books and Two Dollar Radio output -- big fan of Bud Smith's stuff, finished Work and Double Bird recently -- he's great

have you ever read Scott McLanahn? Crapalachia or The Sarah Book are two good ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back