• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Championship: Congrats stopmakingsense, Team Stop Making Wood, and nomadic!

Appreciate all the nice words.

Would also look for any advice on boosting submissions and keeping interest throughout next season.

Finally, the people who were mad I grouped "noodles" with "pasta" in the lasagna ingredient question earlier this season....that will never not be funny to me, I'm gonna carry that forward for a long time to come. Happy to discuss any individual decision that rankled you this season, but hope you won't care enough to bring it up. Congrats again to the winners.

$1 Venmo, if you put in, you're eligible at the end of the season. Caught cheating, DQ along with team.

$20 buy in for the next whole individual season. Weekly payouts & season long FedEx cup style payouts. I'd agree to be in charge of the fuhnances.

So if you were comparing a Carneros Chardonnay to a White Burgundy, you wouldn't call them both Chardonnays (or differentiate them at all?). That makes zero sense.

I now think you're a pretentious, know-it-all wine snob who buys overpriced wine and restaurants you can barely afford because the sommelier suckers you into it and shits on you to the waiters when he leaves your table.

Anyways, you also suck at Sheep. Team StopMakingWood will be teaching remedial classes over the holidays.

I would never be caught drinking a Carneros Chardonnay in the first place. The rest of your post is spot on.

Toogs has flaws, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't spread those cheeks and dig in like he does on some top shelf brie.

12/12 in the final round. Came to play in the clutch. Ty townie for the season!

For the other player who answered the Pistons, you're right. The Detroit Lions have won 1 playoff game since 1957.

The Pistons have garnered actual championships.

Yep, Townie's the man. My first time doing sheep, other than the ones in the corral when I was a kid.

I pretty much sucked at it but it was lots of fun. The game I mean.

Last edited:
What a great season of questions. Miss you, sheep.

Back