• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Championship: Congrats stopmakingsense, Team Stop Making Wood, and nomadic!

Nah, no pool. 'preciate the intensity though (MODS?!?) Never understood spending the time to play a meaningless (but fun) message board game on a different school's message board, but hey, I guess we need the bodies.

Great response, but seriously look up what varietal means.

Townie was an amazing shepherd. I'm not allowed to dap him any more but everyone should.

This was fun. Can’t wait until next season. Possibly looking for a replacement for 2001. He skipped like half the weeks

Townie was an amazing shepherd. I'm not allowed to dap him any more but everyone should.

Yep. Slurping away. Great last week townie. And great season.

Great response, but seriously look up what varietal means.

So if you were comparing a Carneros Chardonnay to a White Burgundy, you wouldn't call them both Chardonnays (or differentiate them at all?). That makes zero sense.

I now think you're a pretentious, know-it-all wine snob who buys overpriced wine and restaurants you can barely afford because the sommelier suckers you into it and shits on you to the waiters when he leaves your table.

Anyways, you also suck at Sheep. Team StopMakingWood will be teaching remedial classes over the holidays.

lol, toogs is the biggest food snob these here boards have ever witnessed

but at least he's funny and worse than me at mafia

4. Something you do in front of a mirror
Shave - 13
Brush teeth - 11
Comb/Brush hair - 10
Mako's mom - 1

5. A pro sports team from Detroit
Lions - 33
Pistons - 2

6. The best season
Fall - 27
Summer - 5
Spring - 3

Man, I gotta say, I'm hella impressed that I didn't put "Mako's mom" for every answer. Huge Kudos to whoever laid this out. Well done.

Thank you very much, Townie. You gave me a small bit of entertainment each week, no small thing.

Townie has done a pretty amazing job of varying the questions to where even Google often doesn't help that much, and can even hurt at times. In prior years, one could Google every single question and be guaranteed at least a top 1/3 performance. Not no more.

Townie has done a pretty amazing job of varying the questions to where even Google often doesn't help that much, and can even hurt at times. In prior years, one could Google every single question and be guaranteed at least a top 1/3 performance. Not no more.

Townie has redefined what it means to be a shepard. Really amazing.

Pretty sure 6th is my best finish in a very mediocre season.

Townie definitely elevated the art of shepherding. Good mix of questions that could have 2-5 good answers.

Last edited:
Week 4 Playoff scores:

stopmakingsense 244
hamsterhuey 236
diogenes 234
rattyterp 230
wakelaw13 215
phdeac 215
donkey deac doug 213
juicecrewallstar 213
nomadic 210
novadeac 210
jamessokolove 210
deacsATS 208
mako1331 207
hockeydc55 207
deg623 206
bifftannen 203
gooner 199
whisperingeye 197
beachbumdeac 196
tigerswood 193
toogs 193
brianrandall 191
RHTB&G 190
iodeac 188
youngbuck95 186
bluefish 185
deactherunner 180
redandwhite 177
deac_tracy 171
hogie 169
chrisL68 168
deacdiggler 167
deachawk 159
deacdetejas 156
stugotz 154

this is team ineptitude

xmas vacation is the correct answer but couldn't win.
buried alive is the correct answer, laplander nuts is a great answer
North Carolina has zero beers that anyone is aware of so see yourselves out.

thank you excited someone got it.

Appreciate all the nice words.

Would also look for any advice on boosting submissions and keeping interest throughout next season.

Finally, the people who were mad I grouped "noodles" with "pasta" in the lasagna ingredient question earlier this season....that will never not be funny to me, I'm gonna carry that forward for a long time to come. Happy to discuss any individual decision that rankled you this season, but hope you won't care enough to bring it up. Congrats again to the winners.

Back