Page 107 of 114 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2272

Thread: 2021 Football Coaching Carousel

The Pumpfaker
    TIL Mike Elston, the new Michigan DL Coach, grew up in the same small town in Ohio as my wife.

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

Man, that must have been one toxic atmosphere. You’d have to drag me kicking and screaming out of a $800k/year job in Hawaii coaching football.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    Man, that must have been one toxic atmosphere. You’d have to drag me kicking and screaming out of a $800k/year job in Hawaii coaching football.
    The state legislature actually had a three hour hearing on how much he had fucked up the program.

Hawaii coach, administration blasted in Senate hearing amid mass transfers and complaints of abuse https://theathletic.com/3057581/2022...shared_article

Has this ever happened in an SEC state?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    How, or better yet, WHY would you create a toxic atmosphere in Hawaii?!? Isn't the goal to live in flip-flops, shorts and shades and just keep things out of a ditch? That would have been my approach.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Timmy Chang is the Colorado State WR coach. Dude could sling it for Hawaii back in the day.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Timmy Chang is the Colorado State WR coach. Dude could sling it for Hawaii back in the day.
    #1 all-time in career interceptions!

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...er-career.html

But yeah, I remember him throwing it like 600x/season for them. I guess with that kind of volume, some of them are bound to go to the other team.

Dan Marino #4 on that list!

some pretty good quarterbacks on that list! I guess if you suck, you never get the chance to throw a bunch of interceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbster View Post
    How, or better yet, WHY would you create a toxic atmosphere in Hawaii?!? Isn't the goal to live in flip-flops, shorts and shades and just keep things out of a ditch? That would have been my approach.
    Also known as the "June Jones" approach. Though I guess he did a bit better than that while he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    #1 all-time in career interceptions!

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...er-career.html

But yeah, I remember him throwing it like 600x/season for them. I guess with that kind of volume, some of them are bound to go to the other team.

Dan Marino #4 on that list!
    Chang's last two seasons he threw a combined total of 1203 passes, 711 completions, 67 TD's and 33 interceptions. Over 4000 yards each of those years. Over 17,000 yards career. So yeah, he could sling it.

Adams on board

Message Board Genius
    This would not be a good look for Brian Harsin at Auburn.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    This would not be a good look for Brian Harsin at Auburn.

He'll be the reason the 2022 Football Coaching Carousel thread gets started.

Timmy Chang to the Rainbow Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Timmy Chang to the Rainbow Warriors
    Hawaii State Rep calls for a special committee to investigate the recent hiring process. Some people just cant get out of their own way.

Santucci has been promoted to Asst. D Coordinator/ LB Coach at A&M. Probably necessary to keep him from going elsewhere this off-season.

Not college coaching news, but former coaches Skip Holtz, Mike Reilly, Kevin Sumlin and….Larry Fedora have all agreed to be head coaches in the USFL.

Jeff Fisher too

What do those positions pay?