• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 Bowl Projections Thread - Championship Week

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
The 6-0 Deacs are going bowling the sixth straight season. Post any bowl projections, speculation, rumors, and announcements here.

Posted on another thread.

We have two weeks to dream.

ORANGE BOWL. The road to Miami is paved over Syracuse

hqdefault.jpg

The Orange Bowl is a playoff game this year. So if we run the table, including the ACC championship, then we are in the OB or Cotton Bowl. If we go undefeated but lose the ACC championship game, or if we lose a regular season game but win the ACC Championship, then we should still be in a NY6 bowl, so either the Peach or Fiesta Bowls. Any other scenario is too depressing to think about.

That’s a very dumb take from a guy who should know a lot better given his knowledge of the CFB landscape.

Also I’d obviously be pumped to go to a big bowl but OSU is probably the last team in the country I’d want to play with their receivers.

Came on here expecting an entire thread about this. I'm kind of like very offended by the comment. We're all excited about our best start since WW2, and this dickbag is taking cheap shots about fan support that aren't even accurate. Really hope Currie puts out an official response with numbers from recent bowl games as well as the 2007 Orange Bowl.

Keep in mind TheAthletic's experts left Wake out of their made up conference realignment before the season started.

College football experts like Mandel know about a few power programs and a few coaches and top players at other schools and maybe their region. They don't know about the whole college football landscape. I certainly wouldn't expect one to know that Wake gets better than expected bowl bids because our fans travel well and spend a lot of money.

Keep in mind TheAthletic's experts left Wake out of their made up conference realignment before the season started.

College football experts like Mandel know about a few power programs and a few coaches and top players at other schools and maybe their region. They don't know about the whole college football landscape. I certainly wouldn't expect one to know that Wake gets better than expected bowl bids because our fans travel well and spend a lot of money.

Exactly. So lazy to make the 37 ticket comment. F-him.

I wish he would've left us out of the article instead of talking out of his ass. He's a west coast guy, so he's clueless, but don't compensate for that by taking cheap shots.

Back