• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Butler back on that bubble level is scary for everyone else

Good luck to the Heat vs the Bucks/Cs! Rooting for ya. Love a team that plays hard and is coached well.

Maybe it's not Bubble Butler. It's Playoff for a Legit Franchise Butler.

The play in the Bucks/Celts series seems so much better than the play in the Heat/Sixers series, but Bam vs Giannis should be fun

sixers look completely and utterly defeated and out matched. sad

Hubie says everything is one on one and no movement.

Hubie is not sure why.

It's almost like Hardens teammates just stand around and watch him dribble. And the ball never moves.

Philly has a lot of questions to answer this offseason, probably more questions than they had last offseason. I wouldn't want to start the season with anybody on this roster except Embiid and Maxey.

Harden was about as hesitant to shoot in the 2nd half of a close out game as Ben Simmons.

Last edited:
The James Harden off-season conditioning program begins anew

2 shots 0 pts in the 2nd half for Harden? Woof Dude's quit on 3 different teams in 2 years now

Hot takes:

Jokic would have gotten this team to Game 7 at least. He excels at getting teammates involved while getting his.

This Sixers roster would be a lot better if they had just traded for McCollum at the beginning of the season.

Philly has a lot of questions to answer this offseason, probably more questions than they had last offseason. I wouldn't want to start the season with anybody on this roster except Embiid and Maxey.

Harden was about as hesitant to shoot in the 2nd half of a close out game as Ben Simmons.

yeah i think the bright side for townie is there's no way they can run this back. whether they can figure out something better is yet to be seen

I really donked up taking Herro over Mikal Bridges with my 2nd pick in the points contest. Hated that pick 5 minutes after I made it.

Shoo is light on Bucks and Celtics, and his Suns guys aren't world beaters (JaVale and Cam Johnson). Seems like the only paths to possibly taking him down is Ph with Giannis/Bridges, or Juice with the 2 big Celtics. He's got everything else covered. But I haven't really done too much #math on it.

Last edited:
This Sixers roster would be a lot better if they had just traded for McCollum at the beginning of the season.

man, imagine keeping butler and jettisoning ben before all the shit hit the fan

The Suns are done. Maybe they pull off game 7, but they're mentally soft and look physically worn out, missing all these bunnies from the paint. No way this team gets past the Warriors.

what's the deal with all these lopsided games?

The Suns are done. Maybe they pull off game 7, but they're mentally soft and look physically worn out, missing all these bunnies from the paint. No way this team gets past the Warriors.

weird thing to say after the warriors just lost by 40

I really donked up taking Herro over Mikal Bridges with my 2nd pick in the points contest. Hated that pick 5 minutes after I made it.

Shoo is light on Bucks and Celtics, and his Suns guys aren't world beaters (JaVale and Cam Johnson). Seems like the only paths to possibly taking him down is Ph with Giannis/Bridges, or Juice with the 2 big Celtics. He's got everything else covered. But I haven't really done too much #math on it.

I think Shoo's got it unless the Grizz upset the Warriors. Steph and Butler will be hard to beat. What's helping Shoo along with just losing his first player tonight (Harris) is getting at least 13 games from Dinwiddie and Finney-Smith. T

The best case for me would be Suns-Bucks, but even if that happens Shoo will have a big lead and Johnson, McGee, and Connaughton as buffers. I think it's me and bmoney playing for 2nd at this point.

the suns and mavs are probably particularly egregious but the flopping really makes the game tough to watch

Back