• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

FShaQ7rWUAEbW3Z

Outscored 11-2 in the final 1:40.

0:49 - Smart turnover
0:08 - Smart blocked
0:01 - Smart turnover

I still can't believe that just happened.

This game just reaffirms my feeling that Bobby should be playing more and Hill and Lopez should be playing less in this series. Great win and the Jennings prophecy has a chance to live again.

This game just reaffirms my feeling that Bobby should be playing more and Hill and Lopez should be playing less in this series. Great win and the Jennings prophecy has a chance to live again.

100%

so Steve Kerr didn't give COVID to anyone on the Dubs?

How did Kenny Smith play basketball with his knees being bent inwards at a 45 degree angle?

Can't say I've been watching the 2nd game.

110-61? What the hell.

Klay is a -45, lol.

If you had told me before tonight that Celtics would blow a double digit lead in last minute and that Memphis would have won by 50…

What a strange night

18 minutes of garbage time in a Game 5. Nuts.

3 of the 4 Game 5s will have been decided by 35, 30, and whatever the hell this ends up being.

And then there's the nut punch Celtics game. Ugh.

Otto Porter Jr injured and out the 2nd half. If he can't go along with Payton then the Dubs are starting to get a bit thin

Back