• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

We had some terrible shots on last few possessions. But D has been nice

Our end of regulation offensive plays here and against Oregon State have been bad.

Our offense has just looked night and day, in a bad way, from how it was early in the game. Where is the ball movement? The player movement?

Our half court sets need lots of work. With a young team Forbes needed a TO there at 10-12 seconds. Confused by his choice of players in there the last 3 minutes. D has been impressive.

So fucking bad. So fucking bad. Call a goddamn timeout, 2 ridiculous 3 point guns

Please explain.

keeping two timeouts @ 30+ seconds is fine with me considering how games can go down the stretch - it's not a must call to leave yourself with only one TO at that point

keeping two timeouts @ 5 seconds is a leap of faith in your hot player and it didn't pay off

I hate to say it, but I don’t think we make it out alive in OT. We’ve gone cold and look sloppy.

Our offense has just looked night and day, in a bad way, from how it was early in the game. Where is the ball movement? The player movement?

Fatigue from a very short rotation. I don’t think Cam played in the second half.

Mucius has shown nothing this year so far to be counted on as a clutch shooter.

i like 31 but he seems to be a little to gung-ho at times. feels like a player that feels like a lot falls on their own shoulders.

I’m just frustrated in the lack of any attempt to drive the ball there.

Eh, I'm fine in a tie game letting Alondes drive it without calling a timeout. But jacking the 3 seems like a tired decision. You have to drive that ball, find Daivien or LaRavia if you get doubled.

Eh, I'm fine in a tie game letting Alondes drive it without calling a timeout. But jacking the 3 seems like a tired decision. You have to drive that ball, find Daivien or LaRavia if you get doubled.

this

keeping two timeouts @ 30+ seconds is fine with me considering how games can go down the stretch - it's not a must call to leave yourself with only one TO at that point

keeping two timeouts @ 5 seconds is a leap of faith in your hot player and it didn't pay off

This isn’t football. Two TOs with 30 seconds left is more than enough.

We cannot lose to Chris Collins and northwestern.

Back