• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

Why wouldn't you call a TO there? We had nothing and our last 2 shots are 3's from low percentage shooters.

In my opinion, that is because that would mean those students are doing what *you* want them to do and not doing what *they* want to do. If they don't really give a shit about basketball, fair enough.

I just want us to have some noise at the arena, and that’s usually from students

In my opinion, that is because that would mean those students are doing what *you* want them to do and not doing what *they* want to do. If they don't really give a shit about basketball, fair enough.

What are you even talking about?

3 straight 3 pointers - none of which were particularly good looks and used no timeouts to set up anything ??

Beautiful no call. That’s almost never a no call. I’m enjoying this reffing crew slightly more than most.

Chucking 3's to win and missing all 3. Would like to have seen a drive.

Why do we quit running our offense for last shots?

It hasn’t been working.

I’m sorry that’s two very bad decisions not calling a TO and trying to get a high percentage shot.

Back