• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t interact with any evangelical circles, I’ve only heard of him in the context of getting debt free. Weird.

If I had ever listened to a minute of his show I probably would’ve picked up on it. Don’t have to worry about that now.

I don’t interact with any evangelical circles, I’ve only heard of him in the context of getting debt free. Weird.

If I had ever listened to a minute of his show I probably would’ve picked up on it. Don’t have to worry about that now.

A lot of his drive for personal financial responsibility is the establishment of wealth in order to be financially able to be charitable.

A lot of his drive for personal financial responsibility is the establishment of wealth in order to be financially able to be charitable.

Those abortion clinics aren’t going to bomb themselves !

im no biblical scholar but I wasn't aware that the J Man was a big fan of wealth accumulation

According to an article I just read, gangs of otters are apparently roaming throughout Singapore and wreaking havoc. The world is a crazy place.

I remember my church growing up would offer his course.

If you paid for it, of course.

I'm just saying Palma would benefit spiritually and financially from taking his course.

what's the best Jock Jam

2905460818_cc04d25aa8_b.jpg

@Diggler you get to genius levels on spelling bee? Spent a few minutes waiting to board and I dig it but feel like there are always going to be a few rando words that keep you from maxing out unless you are willing to CHEAT which I’m not

I’ve heard Dave’s investment advice is lousy anyway, and also recommends expensive funds through a network of advisors he gets kickbacks from.

I make pimento cheese frequently for potlucks because it's easy and delicious -- best with fresh jalapenos

people up here love it and most don't know what it is

should make it into a business

Palmetto Cheese was good but not a huge loss -- don't think I've ever had store-bought that comes close to homemade -- store-bought never has sharp enough cheese and is often too mayonnaise-y

Last edited:
@Diggler you get to genius levels on spelling bee? Spent a few minutes waiting to board and I dig it but feel like there are always going to be a few rando words that keep you from maxing out unless you are willing to CHEAT which I’m not

most days i get to "amazing" (right below genius) in about 5 min. Takes another few min to get to genius. About 1/5 days i don't make it to genius. Occasional QB but that's definitely an outlier, mainly because i don't want to waste MORE time than I already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back