• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
palmetto cheese is delicious

queen city cheese is good but i think they're cancelled

palmetto cheese aka racist cheese https://www.newsweek.com/who-owns-palmetto-cheese-costco-boycott-1533875

we stayed at the Sea View Inn with my in-laws Thanksgiving 2019 and it's a weird place where it's super rustic, but old rich white ppl come and have their meals served by an all black staff. apparently my in-laws went all the time when my wife was a kid. I hope to never go back.

palmetto cheese aka racist cheese https://www.newsweek.com/who-owns-palmetto-cheese-costco-boycott-1533875

we stayed at the Sea View Inn with my in-laws Thanksgiving 2019 and it's a weird place where it's super rustic, but old rich white ppl come and have their meals served by an all black staff. apparently my in-laws went all the time when my wife was a kid. I hope to never go back.

lol what in the fuck is this place: https://www.seaviewinn.net/gallery/dining/

For you youths out there, a little institutional history: the chat thread was an invention of desperate sports posters furious that drunk townie and DF2009 were spamming the board in an emogee fight or something many, many years ago.

Coming home, indeed

For you youths out there, a little institutional history: the chat thread was an invention of desperate sports board posters furious that drunk townie and DF2009 were spamming the board in an emogee fight or something many, many years ago.

Coming home, indeed

yeah, it was a constant problem

I’m at 277 with like 5 or 6 pangrams diggler, I dunno if I can dig up 40 more points.

palmetto so good but yeah, huge bummer the owner sucks

i just started making my own lately

I edited to remove "board" bc I can't remember if it was before or after we split into three separate sub-boards. Probably before

I think it was just two sub-boards right? sports and non-sports? i thought they didn't have a politics forum which was another "bonus" of ogboards split

I have a floor lamp with a glass shade and it really kicks my OCD into overdrive trying to get it clean with no smudges or anything.

So if I go to Bojangles and everyone working there is black, is that racist ? Asking for a friend.

Urban Meyer’s daughter has gone full conspiracy theory mode in regards to her father getting fired. “This is war.” “you just released the kraken in me”

And then went Ayesha Curry and said “then I have a problem. & I won’t stay quiet.”

the food was really fucking good (they do 3 meals a day) but yeah super awkward. wife and I were the only youngish ppl there. for Thanksgiving they put all the food in the kitchen and the staff did eat with the guests, and there was this emotional speech from the owners (racist mayor guy) about how the staff is the backbone of the hotel and they couldn't do it without them yada yada. I think they closed for the season after that weekend. this was before the BLM incident, but yeah I got the willies from the place.

there were also shared bathrooms, which, what the fuck. we're not staying in a hostel.

Molasses is better on biscuits than honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back