• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Diggler you get to genius levels on spelling bee? Spent a few minutes waiting to board and I dig it but feel like there are always going to be a few rando words that keep you from maxing out unless you are willing to CHEAT which I’m not

do you have to get every single combo to get genius?

no....just a lot. Queen Bee is every single one.

This position is extremely triggering to me. There’s no rational basis for not paying down your highest interest debt first.

Hey WRS, if I give you all the money in my Roth IRA what percentage return should I expect on that investment?

no....just a lot. Queen Bee is every single one.

hmm...

I only play when I'm with my mom and she has it on her tablet, but I feel like we get the end-game, "you did it!" screen once we hit genius -- do you go back in and keep going after that to get Queen Bee?

Yeah. That advice goes directly against what my man Clark Howard tells you. Highest interest first.

I got irrationally angry today when our office manager was sending calendar invites for the firm’s 2022 holidays. She wasn’t sending them as all day appointments and where there was a back to back holiday like Thanksgiving and Black Friday she sent two separate invites.

This may be part of why I take medication for blood pressure.

I really like the song New Way Home by Foo Fighters, but:

I pass boats and the Kingdome
I'm not scared

just doesn't make that much sense to me.

hmm...

I only play when I'm with my mom and she has it on her tablet, but I feel like we get the end-game, "you did it!" screen once we hit genius -- do you go back in and keep going after that to get Queen Bee?

Sometimes. A lot of the ones you wouldn’t think of tend to come up frequently enough that you start to include them.

I was really mean to deacdixieboy on the Jamie Newman transfer thread a long time ago, and I think I really hurt his feelings and it's probably the board interaction I regret the most.
He's a good dude. I'm sure he'd accept your apology and buy you a beer

Hey WRS, if I give you all the money in my Roth IRA what percentage return should I expect on that investment?

I could actually be in violation of regulatory guidelines by making representations about anticipated investment returns.

Generally speaking, I subscribe to a passive investing strategy of building a diversified portfolio through low cost index funds.

it's probably the board interaction I regret the most.

There's no way your biggest OGboards regret should be anything other than that mafia game where me, you, Townie, and Rommy got annihilated in the minimum possible time

I could actually be in violation of regulatory guidelines by making representations about anticipated investment returns.

Sold!!! PM your venmo information and I'll send it on over.

There's no way your biggest OGboards regret should be anything other than that mafia game where me, you, Townie, and Rommy got annihilated in the minimum possible time

Ah, yes. The infamous hard separation play. It was 4 for 4, right? And someone called us all out day 1.

hmm...

yes. There are more past genius. Usually QB = 2x amazing level points.

Ah, yes. The infamous hard separation play. It was 4 for 4, right? And someone called us all out day 1.

If by someone you mean every other player in the game then yeah, that's correct

That is not all what I though Rafi looked like.

Rafi is the AD plant for OGBoards. Think of him as Wellman’s personal Dr. Jerry Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back