• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That advice goes directly against what my man Clark Howard tells you. Highest interest first.

I got irrationally angry today when our office manager was sending calendar invites for the firm’s 2022 holidays. She wasn’t sending them as all day appointments and where there was a back to back holiday like Thanksgiving and Black Friday she sent two separate invites.

This may be part of why I take medication for blood pressure.

I was RIF'd last December. A day later all of us were included in the invitation for the 2022 January training week. My former manager was not detail oriented.

My brain imploded when I found out that Rafi is a 50 something doctor* with teenage kids.

*allegedly

There's no way your biggest OGboards regret should be anything other than that mafia game where me, you, Townie, and Rommy got annihilated in the minimum possible time

My favorite pandemic game of them all

Day 2 of the William Hill World Dart Championships. Y'all sure ya don't want to gimme back dem titles so I can keep everyone apprised of the latest?

I don't have Hebrew or Greek, but I just looked up in the Vulgate Romans 1-4, which in many English translations contains both configurations, and both are "Jesu Christi"

All that to say idk. Where's deacdixieboy with his ancient near east languages?

Christos is Greek for “The Annointed”

It’s a title, not a name.

So Jesus Christ v. Christ Jesus = Dr. Gooner v. Gooner, MD

Danny Lauby breaks and is throwing for the set!!

it's the chat thread - talk about whatever you want

the eyes telling the story of Danny Lauby. Right back in this

what are your favorite Level 10 Magical Secrets spell picks?

i usually die before lvl 10 spell slots lol

i have hideous laughter on my warforged rn and it always consists of me reciting a few awful knock knock jokes to induce the effect

Palma I think I am hitting the bar with lots of dart boards tonight. Will channel my inner you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back