• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: WF plays the most under-performing program - Duke Wed. 7 pm ACCN

So, let me get this straight. If Wake wins, Scheyer gets the loss. If Dook wins, then K gets the win. I think that's how it works.

If Duke wins there will be a guaranteed puff piece about how coach relationships was texting coaching advice to Scheyer while he was shitting his brains out.

So Coach K has covid and just won't admit it right? Like Ron Desantis? Is being a vampire a higher or lower risk of an underlying health condition? I would think lower, but maybe Covid is like holy water to vampires?

So Coach K has covid and just won't admit it right? Like Ron Desantis? Is being a vampire a higher or lower risk of an underlying health condition? I would think lower, but maybe Covid is like holy water to vampires?

"Come over here, Mikey. You're pappy needs some of your blood." - K to his grandson, probably

Upper bowl of student section almost totally full too. This is awesome.

NEED PHOTOS PLEASE

This was almost an hour before tipoff

b6daa957897e00431bb3538cab29ce5a.jpg

Back