• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

We don't have too much trouble beating the press but then we only have like ten seconds to run our offense

Yea it’s a weird mismatch on the coaching end between how we’re breaking the press and how we’re (not) attacking the zone.

I’m hopeful we’ll turn this around.

Some dudes just log on here to bitch about Whitt eh

(Or to bitch about me making sarcastic comments about people bitching about Whitt lol)

When we pass to the man at the free throw line, State is collapsing quickly but also we're getting our arms slapped and can't get a pass off to an open man.

Why does seabron get so many bail out calls?

Like Gibson literally vaulted for that board off of Walton’s shoulders right there

This is the first Forbes game I have watched that the deacs have looked very poorly coached. We have no clue. Attack the basket!

I’d like to see them get the ball into Walton more. He’s getting some mismatches.

They all calling fouls when guys are driving. We need Manman and LaRavia to do that. Not Williamson.

Some dudes just log on here to bitch about Whitt eh

(Or to bitch about me making sarcastic comments about people bitching about Whitt lol)

Your defense of him reminds me of when you tried to claim we had played good defense against Iona. It's complete lunacy, but damn if you aren't consistent.

So much for scoring 80+ pts against the wolpfack crap defense....

Dog fight with 7:00 to play.

Back