• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Yeah, Forbes should probably learn how to coach against pedestrian half court pressure and zone D.

Manman needs to step on Keatts when he goes by.

there’s a lot not working well but our inability to grab offensive boards against zone is the most puzzling to me.

There are other ways to attack the zone than only kicking to the corner for a shot.

Your defense of him reminds me of when you tried to claim we had played good defense against Iona. It's complete lunacy, but damn if you aren't consistent.

haha he still hasn’t played this half and you’re still going

obsession (for men)

there’s a lot not working well but our inability to grab offensive boards against zone is the most puzzling to me.

Good point. Zone is supposed to put defense at a disadvantage for getting boards.

We’re gonna win, beat State on the road, get our 20th win of the season, and y’all pathetic donks are still gonna be at it lol

lol LK trying to clown a dude for his take on a game played 8 years ago

lol LK trying to clown a dude for his take on a game played 8 years ago

I also thought Roundtree was gonna be LeBron or something

I generally like LK, but he’s got some weird dude vibes that make me wonder

starting to split the zone every other play it feels like - last poss was nice

We are so fucking lazy on the defensive glass.

Back