• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

How many second half turnovers? Most are just plain stupid. Don’t understand why this hasn’t been cleaned up

Huge miss by Larranaga not to get a guy named White on this team.

These cross court passes today by Man Man are just so bad, there's been at least 3

ManMan has to realize what we need today. It’s strong drives, and 1s. Not dangerous passes that lead to easy baskets. Let’s value the ball.

Miami has clearly watched tape of alondes' cross court passes

We need to work the ball inside. They’ve got nothing against Walton, Sy or Laravia.

I can't imagine anybody comes close to ManMan's air distance traveled per turnover

All the talk about man man as acc poy is a joke when he makes so many dumb and careless passes. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a player so sloppy with ball. The passes are literally right to a canes defender and nowhere close to our player.

How many second half turnovers? Most are just plain stupid. Don’t understand why this hasn’t been cleaned up
Because Miami is well coached: their scout clearly said to pressure or double laravia and alondes when their backs are to the basket and dribbling and to cut off alondes' cross court passes. That explains just about all of the turnovers

Back