• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

Wtf was that from Monsanto? Lolol

Glad the rebound came right to Walton

Yeah. Monsanto has the auto Green light from me. Especially a heat check 3. Let it rip

Dallas has really stepped up after a slow start. When he’s on, we are kind of unstoppable.

Interesting not to see Carter before Cam.

Anyway. I would like to go into halftime up 7+. That’s all. I’m a simple guy.

Good half.

We are playing Wong really well and he’s still getting space. He’s a great player.

good half of basketball aside from free throws. even kept them off the offensive glass, good gang rebounding i thought.

Good first half. Need to rely less on three pointer in the second half. Alondes makes some unbelievable great passes but also some unbelievable bad passes. Really solid defense pretty much all half for the Deacs.

In stadium they are playing a retrospective video interview with Billy Packer. Interesting given the discussion here the last week.

Nice defensive half. Brutal from the line. Couple silly TOs by man man. All in all solid

Defensive rebounding was great that half. Hit our FTs and get it inside more in the 2nd half and we win by 10+

Back