• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ethan Joyce out at WSJ

I hate the newspapers are going the way of the dodo. I used to love reading the box scores in the morning while eating sugar filled cereal.

Sunday morning was almost like Christmas. When wake had played on the road, I would run down and throw pages everywhere looking for the sports section with the scores. And my cereal of choice was captain crunch. With berries.

giphy.gif

This right here gonna get ugly. People cutting you slack on Duke coverage. Fuck you. Before you get off your knees covering Duke basketball, you might want to retract that. I don't give a shit about you or the stupid questions you ask Wake Forest coaches. Break your arm on that idea.

99e0dd79-bd44-46d6-b725-09599992fb87_text.gif

This right here gonna get ugly. People cutting you slack on Duke coverage. Fuck you. Before you get off your knees covering Duke basketball, you might want to retract that. I don't give a shit about you or the stupid questions you ask Wake Forest coaches. Break your arm on that idea.

Eat a dick dude

Jesus. I know I’m bad about the whole Whitt transferring but you got to relax my dude

what the fuck Mack? That is seriously fucked up.

Settle down boys. Conor can take the same heat he gave me. Now he can work on that Pulitzer.

Settle down boys. Conor can take the same heat he gave me. Now he can work on that Pulitzer.

That's not even close to the "heat" he gave you. He gave a factual accounting of the situation. You went full unhinged on him.

Pump the brakes thinman.

To know thinman is to love him.

It’s our message board so it’s all good. It’s when he goes on a Facebook tirade that I cringe!

Back