• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, what was the bullying? the getting of a flower or the giving a flower? Or the not giving one to everyone else?

Its a joke, but I think the “bullying” is the school organizing an event that physically distinguishes the unpopular kids

The list of Super Bowl halftime shows immediately after the nip slip is peak old white guy safety first. Yesterday’s halftime is a reminder about how fucked it was that when the Superbowl was in Atlanta we got the fun treat of Maroon 5.

I'm really enjoying all of the people in their 30s-40s saying on twitter or whatever that this was a great super bowl halftime show because the target demographic finally wasn't old people, not realizing that the target demographic didn't change, they just are the old people now

I drank way too much last night.

I have been “meh” on most of them simply because I don’t like the rapid medley format, the female pop stars aren’t in my wheelhouse, and the classic rock acts have been uninspired IMO

I kinda liked the Bruno Mars one

Same. Most of the last 5-10 years or so have been fine to good for me. Better than "meh" and not a waste of my time. I'm someone who tends to check out during halftime in any sport so holding my attention means something.

Its a joke, but I think the “bullying” is the school organizing an event that physically distinguishes the unpopular kids

yeah...i think the "everyone or no one gets valentines" is fine for elementary school but at some point the kids have to be able to dive into the deep end, right?

kids know who is unpopular by the end of kindergarten, from what i can see first hand with my own kid

p sure I said I prefer sex with a condom (I do) to sex w/o and y'all took it to mean that I meant sex felt better with a condom which seems like a tough position to argue lol

p sure I said I prefer sex with a condom (I do) to sex w/o and y'all took it to mean that I meant sex felt better with a condom which seems like a tough position to argue lol

so in what other way does Condom > Not Condom if not for feeling's sake

Bro I still be getting high school carnations.

We sell ring pops now though for the V-day fundraiser.

I think the valentine dispersal is much more evenly dispersed throughout social classes in high school now.

Last edited:
WFU marching band halftime shows would be much better if Dre, Snoop Dogg and Eminiem were rapping as part of the show.

I don't remember how that conversation developed but I don't think we were Talkin Kids first

Ph's Giannis PG is still my favorite take because he argued fervently for it over like 10 pages and nobody could make it make any fucking sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back