• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perhaps the Tag Line at the Top Needs to Be Changed

Does he? I'll settle for him not being a raging douche on this thread

In fairness, I don't remember Deacman being one of the mods that ruined the old place.

But I think it has been misconstrued that this place was established to be the wild west of no rules instead of a place that wasn't subject to oversight by mods that were controlled by the evil empire of Wellman.

A thread calling out a player and suggesting he transfer should always be off limits.

And the mods here do a great job. I don't always agree with their decisions but they are transparent.

Useful to whom? The majority of the posters don't take issue, and as you indicated, the nitpicking isn't going away so why would making "clear up front simple things" make a difference?

God damn lawyers suck. Just arguing for arguments sake. Go jack off or something.

Exactly. If you need spell-out guidelines to get along here, then you are the problem, not the lack of rules.

Rice probably has a board that's ripe for free discussion

Back