• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has a p5 team with conference POY/COY ever missed the NCAA Tournament?

Mit Shah is all we got in terms of basketball supporters. This is not his fault. The dinner ended earlier and guys had to eat. Players went in ate and left.

We have a lot of problems with Wake Forest basketball. Mit Shah is not one of them.

Y’all need to be nice to him.

Mit Shah is all we got in terms of basketball supporters. This is not his fault. The dinner ended earlier and guys had to eat. Players went in ate and left.

We have a lot of problems with Wake Forest basketball. Mit Shah is not one of them.

Y’all need to be nice to him.

I fully understand the "golden rule". But this whole episode, no matter how it is spun, just screams of lack of discipline and focus. Although we didn't win the ACCG in football, I distinctly recall Clawson making it very clear in his presser that our team would not be riding in stock cars or taking museum tours before the game. It was to be absolutely 100% a business trip.

Taking 18-21 year old kids to Peter Lugers, before the tournament even started, is not only dumb. It's fucking dumb. Did a restaurant visit cost us this game? No. It's symptomatic of a lack of urgency and focus. THAT is what cost us this game!

*chuckle*

Oh, the life of a long suffering Deac...

It's times like this that I think back to the four years of on campus suffering under Bob Staak, and wonder how I still managed to keep up with everything afterwards.

I fully understand the "golden rule". But this whole episode, no matter how it is spun, just screams of lack of discipline and focus. Although we didn't win the ACCG in football, I distinctly recall Clawson making it very clear in his presser that our team would not be riding in stock cars or taking museum tours before the game. It was to be absolutely 100% a business trip.

Taking 18-21 year old kids to Peter Lugers, before the tournament even started, is not only dumb. It's fucking dumb. Did a restaurant visit cost us this game? No. It's symptomatic of a lack of urgency and focus. THAT is what cost us this game!

This.

Back