• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has a p5 team with conference POY/COY ever missed the NCAA Tournament?

Too much steak last night for the team and all the saps that paid to go up there and see the same old shit.

It really is unbelievable. I suppose I expected it, conned myself into believing when up by 10, only to return to earth with the predictability of what I probably should have known was going to happen.

Has a team 6 games over .500 in a P6 conference ever missed the tournament?

It really is unbelievable. I suppose I expected it, conned myself into believing when up by 10, only to return to earth with the predictability of what I probably should have known was going to happen.

I was at the Butler game. Nothing is unbelievable when it comes to Wake Forest sports.

Has a team 6 games over .500 in a P6 conference ever missed the tournament?

Off the top of my head.

Arizona, Washington and Oregon in 2012. Washington was 14-4 in conference and Oregon was 13-5. Pac-12 teams lost like every meaningful non-conference game that year so they turned into a mid-major conference.

There are probably others.

Does anyone believe that this team deserves a bid after that utter shit show?

Off the top of my head.

Arizona, Washington and Oregon in 2012. Washington was 14-4 in conference and Oregon was 13-5. Pac-12 teams lost like every meaningful non-conference game that year so they turned into a mid-major conference.

There are probably others.

Yikes. Good info. Did not remember that.

really can't believe the team went to Peter Luger for steaks before the tournament

really can't believe the team went to Peter Luger for steaks before the tournament

Really ridiculous to have a big dinner normally saved for celebrations and definitely not before a big game. Bad call by whomever….

I have some leftover Luger’s back in the hotel fridge if anyone wants some.

Back