• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, PETER LUGER

2&2 Slider To Leyritz

Reaction score
Eat a dick and choke on the bone. Take your rightful place in Wake history with Jeff [Redacted], Danny Manning, Gaines Adams, CeCe Harrison, the nutpunch, Rutland's knee, the Cleveland Steamer, and Mike Gansey.

All jokes aside, who thought it was a good idea to load up on a decadent steak dinner prior to a potential 4 games in 4 days gauntlet? In this age of optimizing peak performance and sports nutrition as a vital component of athlete preparation, this is a pretty significant bogey.

they're on to you

All jokes aside, who thought it was a good idea to load up on a decadent steak dinner prior to a potential 4 games in 4 days gauntlet? In this age of optimizing peak performance and sports nutrition as a vital component of athlete preparation, this is a pretty significant bogey.

maybe they just had the Luger's Sizzling Extra-Thick Bacon and a Wedge salad, washed down with some Opus One

(I agree with you, and I support this thread; in fairness, it looks like the fellas dined well before the GT game in Atlanta as well)

Maybe a nice steak dinner last night after applying a #13 seed beat down on bc and solidifying a NCAAT bid would have been understandable.

Oh, wait.... :mad:

As I posted on another thread, I don't think a steak dinner cost us the game. I do, however, think it showed a lack of focus and hunger (pun intended) being prepared for a 2:30 tip on national television.

Eat the hotel chicken, win some games and THEN celebrate with the steak. Order of operations is key.

There is Game Thread Emotion (GTE) and then there is just stupidity.

Guess where 2&2 consistently finds himself?

Eat a dick and choke on the bone. Take your rightful place in Wake history with Jeff [Redacted], Danny Manning, Gaines Adams, CeCe Harrison, the nutpunch, Rutland's knee, the Cleveland Steamer, and Mike Gansey.
I know it's a common misconception, but despite colloquial nomenclature, the erect penis, AKA "bone", does not contain any actual calcified structure lending to it's erectness.

If we make the big dance the team should go VEGAN for the duration. Nuts and berries for the rest of the post season is the only way to undo the curse of the Luger.

If we make the big dance the team should go VEGAN for the duration. Nuts and berries for the rest of the post season is the only way to undo the curse of the Luger.

Going full gay after taking in a bunch of thick meat does make sense TBH.

Back