• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, PETER LUGER

y'all put a lot of stock in shit that doesn't matter

it is as if you've never had distractions n your every day life and just couldn't possibly perform at your job.

ridiculous. grow up.
You are reading way more into this than there is. You would think such a mature person could realize that

yeah steakhouses are super boring. if you're gonna drop that kind of coin on a fancy meal (especially for a second time), go to Le Bernardin or something

Just make sure you post about it, or even better broadcast it on social media.

restaurants with white tablecloths are a big red flag for me. super high correlation with them serving old fashions with orange slices, gross cherries and amateur hour ice cubes.

Yeah, always go to the real high class places with vinyl gingham tablecloths instead.

Seriously, you're projecting your own feelings/thoughts onto others.

You want to make sense of the fucking nonsense we saw Wednesday afternoon, so you are picking out the steak dinner on Tuesday night as a cause, but that's bullshit.

We just got beat because the situation caused the boys to tense up a little too much. see: the free throw %

Ph is correct on this

The best thing about NYC is the food. The high-end places are great, the street food is great, the pizza and sandwiches are the best in the world. I would not consider going to Peter Luger.

A bit weirded out this showed up in my recommended videos on YouTube.

The best thing about NYC is the food. The high-end places are great, the street food is great, the pizza and sandwiches are the best in the world. I would not consider going to Peter Luger.

And that’s why you’ve never taken an ACCPOY to the Elite 8!*

*of the nit

Back