• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 33: NIT Round 1 - Towson at LJVM - Wednesday 7 pm

It's been weird to see the dropoff in Whitt minutes. I feel like he could get it together in regards to the turnover issues. Especially in the NIT or early in nonconference play.

I’m guessing he told Forbes he was transferring, but they wouldn’t announce it until after the season. That’s the only explanation I can think of for him dropping to 0 minutes lately.

really strange to see Williamson miss a bunch of FTs.

We lost our composure which kind of effected all parts of our game. But we won.

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong of course - but I haven’t seen Forbes that animated towards the refs all year. Even as everyone on game threads wanted him to get T’d up

You’re not wrong. One of the most heated that I’ve seen. Maddest I saw him was at Virginia on the road. Heard him drop about five f-bombs in ten words in the first half.

Weird second-half, good win overall against a solid team.

O/U 23.5 turnovers against VCU

Team fell in love with jacking up threes in the second half too. They shoulda kept pounding it inside. In this particular game, Manning would have been partly right. Not just paint touches, but in the paint shots.

If Daivien, Mucius, Dallas and Jake all decide to return…assuming Forbes picks up a few studs in the portal, I think we could be really good next year.

Win this tourney and go into next season with a ton of momentum. Makes me sick that we only got to have Alondes for a year.

I’m guessing he told Forbes he was transferring, but they wouldn’t announce it until after the season. That’s the only explanation I can think of for him dropping to 0 minutes lately.

I'd be surprised if he's decided that without knowing which direction the guys eligible to come back are doing (if they don't he might play solid minutes again). I hope we go off again in the portal.

Jake had 7 turnovers tonight.

What the fuck?!

Jake is going to be a good pro player, but he needs to come back for a year. If he gets his handles a little tighter and hits the weight room hard, he could be an awesome player. Tons of raw talent.

Monsanto can certainly light up a scoreboard. 14 points in 13 minutes.

I'd be surprised if he's decided that without knowing which direction the guys eligible to come back are doing (if they don't he might play solid minutes again). I hope we go off again in the portal.

Whitt isn’t getting minutes because he was awful and not getting better. The Clemson game was the last straw. He is over his head at this level.

Back