• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 33: NIT Round 1 - Towson at LJVM - Wednesday 7 pm

what are you talking about

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong of course - but I haven’t seen Forbes that animated towards the refs all year. Even as everyone on game threads wanted him to get T’d up

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong of course - but I haven’t seen Forbes that animated towards the refs all year. Even as everyone on game threads wanted him to get T’d up

You’re wrong.

no that's defs the most heated I've seen him but I've watched every game on TV

I've seen game threaders at the game point out his anger at the refs before

no that's defs the most heated I've seen him but I've watched every game on TV

I've seen game threaders at the game point out his anger at the refs before

TV doesn't always show the coach getting on the refs, particularly if he is in a refs ear during play.

It's been weird to see the dropoff in Whitt minutes. I feel like he could get it together in regards to the turnover issues. Especially in the NIT or early in nonconference play.

It's been weird to see the dropoff in Whitt minutes. I feel like he could get it together in regards to the turnover issues. Especially in the NIT or early in nonconference play.

Yea I guess it wasn’t Carter’s fault we can’t hold on to the ball this season.

:shrug:

Back