• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

The question has to be asked - is donaldross’s dinner at Outback Steakhouse to blame for this performance?

We should be down 20 - thanks A and M for keeping us in this - that said - pathetic shot selection - why are we 'debuting' Cam at point 30 games into the season? if we must at least have him pull up at foul line and shoot or pass out not these crazy drives

Our offense is awful so far. When we pass out of the full court double team and have numbers we pull it out to half court. When we don't have numbers we jack a contested 3 with all the time left on the shot clock.

We should be down 20 - thanks A and M for keeping us in this - that said - pathetic shot selection - why are we 'debuting' Cam at point 30 games into the season? if we must at least have him pull up at foul line and shoot or pass out not these crazy drives

He has no offensive skill

Sy playing maybe the worst game of his 20 year career, saving it for last.

Yeah. No one can actually play defense that physical without fouling.

Walton getting shoved while in the air on that alley oop, Jake getting fouled twice bringing it up the floor gets frustrated and pushes off they call him for it, Sy got hacked underneath but finished anyway so no call. We have a clean steal underneath, foul called.

This is pretty absurd, and yes we are also playing like shit but so are they on offense.

Refs are out of control. Forbes has to get into the game. Get a technical, get ejected, throw a chair… do something!

i mean i don't know if they could have played any worse and it's only 10 deficit

Refs are out of control. Forbes has to get into the game. Get a technical, get ejected, throw a chair… do something!

Lol they showed Forbes yelling "THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT" right at a ref a few minutes ago. I guess he could throw a chair or something...

Lol they showed Forbes yelling "THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT" right at a ref a few minutes ago. I guess he could throw a chair or something...

Got to keep escalating until you get their attention and let them know you are not going to tolerate this bullshit. If it takes getting ejected so be it. If things don’t change we have no chance

Ok, I’m on board with throwing a chair now. 8-2 in fouls??

Back