• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeacCav

Hates the IRS though

This is true. However, my grandfather was a career IRS employee and I think he would turn over in his grave at what it has become.

I’m also dealing with a CPA that got his client into a bad deal but has to act like it’s legitimate and just keeps completely undermining me.

He’s refusing to provide documents required to settle the case and then saying I’m unnecessarily delaying the settlement.

This is what termination of representation letters are for.

I bet they're excited for the NBA draft tomorrow

Ok I'm gonna put my phone down and ENJOY this bountiful bread bowl blessing

okay but they started playing the new KATE BUSH track which is tearing up the CHARTS in here and I now have to say when is ENOUGH ENOUGH

I'm eating a sub made by local grocer JIMMY JOHN while I try to resolve my computer issue. I locked myself out. Nice

The most common phrase heard when working with the government is "Sorry, that is outside of my scope of work" ie Find someone else to do it.

Have you ever seen the move Ikiru? Kurosawa portrays this perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back