• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

Moto goes to EHS? Booooo. No goons.

Though I guess if we got Adam Woodbury that would make up for it.

Aaron Rountree is playing for the CP3 All-Stars in the Sweet 16 in the AAU National Championships today against Impact Elite at 4. They should beat Elite. The team with Kale Abrahamson and Adam Woodbury is still in it as well (named the Martin Brothers) and I think if they win will play Rountree's team in the Elite 8.

CP3 All-Stars have Theo Pinson, Aaron Rountree, Rodney Purvis, Torian Green (NCSU), and Reggied Dillard. They're stacked.

Last edited:
Wake was in attendance today to see D'Andre Johnson (2013 PG, 6'1" 160, 2 star) of Detroit Superfriends who dropped 32 points today. Not sure of the purpose there though, but Wake was in the gym for his game.

Aaron Rountree is playing for the CP3 All-Stars in the Sweet 16 in the AAU National Championships today against Impact Elite at 4. They should beat Elite. The team with Kale Abrahamson and Adam Woodbury is still in it as well (named the Martin Brothers) and I think if they win will play Rountree's team in the Elite 8.

CP3 All-Stars have Theo Pinson, Aaron Rountree, Rodney Purvis, Torian Green (NCSU), and Reggied Dillard. They're stacked.

And they also have Harrell, CP3 is stacked. I wonder why Rountree left and CMM stayed

I believe that this is an All-Star team that is selected by someone. It's hard to find solid information on a lot of the AAU circuit beyond tweets and sorting through terrible websites so it's actually kind of hard to tell. I'm sure someone can talk more about it on here.

I did forget to add Harrell, kid can BALL.

Rountree and Abrahamson's teams both headed to the elite 8.

Rountree and the CP3 team beat an All Iowa team with Woodbury and Abrahamson and are in the Final 4.

Bsd just tweeted that wake is really going to go hard after devin thomas.

I would think actually extending an offer might help their cause.

Sounds like Rountree was really good yesterday and sealed the game today going 4-4 from the line in the last minute or so.

Prepstars said Andre Washington had an impressive day and added the following:

"while much-improved Washington, a Wake Forest verbal commitment, blocked five shots and hit a nice jump hook in the half of play we observed. He could emerge down the road as a key acquisition for the Demon Deacons".

More on Andre's impressive showing from Van Coleman at Hoopsmasters.

"Andre Washington 7-0 C Roanoke, VA Catholic (East Coast Fusion – Lemcke) – No one has shown more improvement from the spring through the summer than this Wake Forest commit. He showed some new offensive skills, hitting jump hook with regularity in the paint and hit short pop out jumper to go with his ability to block or alter shots. With strength he can be a steal for Demon Deacons".

i mean, we continue to hear good things about incoming deacs. i am impressed on that 2012 class...really going to be nice!

The number of suitors for White has me pessimistic. He's up to 26 offers.

It's a shame there isn't a place for Aaron at Hargrave.....it would be great if they could play together as a unit against that type of comp.

The number of suitors for White has me pessimistic. He's up to 26 offers.

I'm guessing most Top 50 type players (especially those who explode like he has) have that number of offers.

If we can get one more Top 100 players, we'd have a Top 8-15 class.

Do want Zena. That would be an absolute coup for the staff. Everything we need and everything they look for in a player.

Back