• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I "cured" a goth kid

I am so wayyy late to this thread, and I know you guys are talking about tags now, but WOW was the OP a creepy and obnoxious person/post.

For someone to say that another person wasn't "normal" because they were different, or that they needed to change their appearance and show off their "striking eyes" so that they could appease someone/others is just unbelievable.

Not only did the OP insinuate that their own way of life was more normal than the Goth girl, but they doubled and tripled down on somehow bettering that person by shedding their grace upon the poor goth. This, coupled with the insanely creepy comments about eyes and beauty and what not, and the fact that they came HERE to post a thread about it like it was something to be proud of really makes you wonder what goes on in this person's mind on a regular basis.

You don't "cure" other people by making them different than they want to be, and glasses and clothes have no bearing whatsoever on normalcy. Jesus christ this was just....icky....to read. And that's such a random descriptor but its the best I could come up with.

I'm sure this was a joke or I'm sorry if I missed the humor in it, but I really hope people here don't actually believe this or act this way IRL.

Blegh.

"Abnormal" Pickle out.

at the time (a decade ago) I assumed that this was some kind of weird joke.

I am so wayyy late to this thread, and I know you guys are talking about tags now, but WOW was the OP a creepy and obnoxious person/post.

For someone to say that another person wasn't "normal" because they were different, or that they needed to change their appearance and show off their "striking eyes" so that they could appease someone/others is just unbelievable.

Not only did the OP insinuate that their own way of life was more normal than the Goth girl, but they doubled and tripled down on somehow bettering that person by shedding their grace upon the poor goth. This, coupled with the insanely creepy comments about eyes and beauty and what not, and the fact that they came HERE to post a thread about it like it was something to be proud of really makes you wonder what goes on in this person's mind on a regular basis.

You don't "cure" other people by making them different than they want to be, and glasses and clothes have no bearing whatsoever on normalcy. Jesus christ this was just....icky....to read. And that's such a random descriptor but its the best I could come up with.

I'm sure this was a joke or I'm sorry if I missed the humor in it, but I really hope people here don't actually believe this or act this way IRL.

Blegh.

"Abnormal" Pickle out.

Man, what a difference 10 years of being parked in front of a computer screen makes.

I "cured" a goth kid

at the time (a decade ago) I assumed that this was some kind of weird joke.

I think he probably embellished some details for the sake of the board but I have absolutely no doubt that the gist of this story actually happened.

Man, rereading this reminds me that moonz was never funny, was he?

Shes still cured. I did not hook up with her nor do I intend to because I'm old enough to be her dad. I'm just glad that shes a normal teenager now.

And I didn't know there was a Rachel Leigh Cook movie with the same story -- I'll have to check that out.

Also, as someone who teaches teenagers, this is ridiculously condescending.

0% funny

Edit: Not only painfully unfunny but insistent on subjecting us to an avalanche of obnoxious posts and parodies. Worst possible combination.

I never got the point of his Kanye West parody, as it was basically just him (kinda like plama/stugotz). I could see what he was trying to do with other parodies, but that one made no sense.

I never got the point of his Kanye West parody, as it was basically just him (kinda like plama/stugotz). I could see what he was trying to do with other parodies, but that one made no sense.

The difference for the Ye account is that sometimes, periodically, a post would start with "Now I'ma let you finish..." Really nailed the gist of West.

Not to pile on but put me in the "never found anything from MM funny." Not even once.

Blegh.

"Abnormal" Pickle out.

You just nailed why the post was awesome.

He was like a stand up comic that repeatedly was booed off stage for being unfunny yet kept showing up and doubling down with even worse material.

Was moonz responsible for the donaldross or rj parodies?

He was like a stand up comic that repeatedly was booed off stage for being unfunny yet kept showing up and doubling down with even worse material.

joker-joaquin-phoenix.jpg

Was moonz responsible for the donaldross or rj parodies?

Someone like say hey wrote the Harv stories and then marquee moon would try to pile on with similar but pathetic parodies.

RJ for the most part was harmlessly unfunny, even if it was incredibly annoying. marquee moon’s “work” was so unfunny it’d make you angry.

Someone like say hey wrote the Harv stories and then marquee moon would try to pile on with similar but pathetic parodies.

RJ for the most part was harmlessly unfunny, even if it was incredibly annoying. marquee moon’s “work” was so unfunny it’d make you angry.

yeah I think moonz had marv or something like that

Back