• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I "cured" a goth kid

Was it RJ that got tags killed, I thought he had anonymous neg rep killed, it was a different super pussy that had tags killed.

Can we hold a vote or something because I feel like it would be a landslide.

At the time I think was a super pussy and sided with RJ on the tag issue, but it was clear that was a bitch move and wrong. Bring them back.

lol, to be clear, a lot of racist/homophobic tags were NOT moonz too

I'd only somewhat consider bringing tags back if they were non-anonymous but I'm not sure how people would feel about suddenly having all the tags restored AND now visible with who made this (and fwiw this is also not something vbulletin even supports exposing by default)

Can we hold a vote or something because I feel like it would be a landslide.

At the time I think was a super pussy and sided with RJ on the tag issue, but it was clear that was a bitch move and wrong. Bring them back.

you were actually the reason tags got removed because you complained about anti-asian tags lol

Man there was a time frame where there was indeed some pretty heinous racist Asian shit being posted.

I also really miss tags.

We should not sully this thread with anything unrelated.

New thread re: tags - mods please delete unrelated posts leaving only the gold pleaseandthankyou

Also Cata is definitely much cooler now

The lesson here is that if you are on rj’s side about something boards related, you are probably wrong.

lol, to be clear, a lot of racist/homophobic tags were NOT moonz too

I'd only somewhat consider bringing tags back if they were non-anonymous but I'm not sure how people would feel about suddenly having all the tags restored AND now visible with who made this (and fwiw this is also not something vbulletin even supports exposing by default)

When do we get a new board and how does that factor in the decision

Back