• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

@JoshHarris25
Joshua Harris
Lol Sorry that 400+ on bench isn't enough coach.. RT @JDOGLE58Y: @JoshHarris25 is a slacker in the weightroom. Coach Reeves counts his reps.

Alex_Frye: Ronald Regan was America's HITLER trying to eliminate the black race

just... wow.

Sounds like Josh Harrish doesn't... eh.... work too hard? Some of his tweets are illuminating considering the things Grobe has been saying.

That's probably not the most well conceived comparison I've ever heard....

Sounds like Josh Harrish doesn't... eh.... work too hard? Some of his tweets are illuminating considering the things Grobe has been saying.

Josh works ridiculously hard. If he's not in class, he's lifting weights or out on the practice field.

Really? He looks pretty soft in photos. Or the opposite of that. Can you have negative body fat?

Alex_Frye: Ronald Regan was America's HITLER trying to eliminate the black race

just... wow.

maybe the hitler thing was harsh but he did support apartheid and his economic policies were not particularly helpful to the AA community.

@CarsonD33
Carson Desrosiers
Some kid just made eye contact with me walking past and goes 'whats up chas' @White_Mamba13 #iamnotchasmcfarlandforthesecondtime

:eek:Facepalm:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Josh works ridiculously hard. If he's not in class, he's lifting weights or out on the practice field.

Fair enough. I'm not in Winston anymore, so I don't have first hand knowledge. The stuff I read on these boards though seems to point in the opposite direction.

First there was Grobe basically calling him (and others) out for not practicing enough, or feeling entitled, or being soft, or something like that. In truth, I don't know what Grobe's saying sometimes. Nevertheless, soon after that Josh had that tweet about how he wasn't going to practice because it was too cold, and he was worried about his hamstring.

Then there's the most recent tweet on this thread where he calls out Coach Reeves for counting his reps? Makes the comment, "I guess 400+ bench isn't good enough for them." I read that as being similar to the kid in school who refuses to do his homework because he feels like he's too smart for it. But again, I know I'm dealing with twitter here. Hard to take anything seriously.

Anyway, that's how I came to that above thought.

maybe the hitler thing was harsh but he did support apartheid and his economic policies were not particularly helpful to the AA community.

People seem to forget that small point. It wasn't just Reagan either. There was considerable support for apartheid in this country. Divestment just wasn't sound conservative doctrine. Reagan's overall record on civil rights is particularly poor and a major reason why Republican struggle to gain traction with minorities.

Good article on Reagan's civil rights record:
http://www.thenation.com/article/15...vil-rights-and-south-african-freedom-struggle

While the Hitler reference is simply Godwin's law, the kid is reflecting common sentiment among many Americans. I'm impressed that a guy who was barely born in the Reagan era has any opinion on his presidency.

Back