• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Cheating again

Yeah I'm sure you've never missed a word in a post. A stupid post that really didn't even deserve me reading it anyway. Facts are what they are.

This is still the dumbest fucking argument ever.

NC State fans would never get their hackles up like this if someone tweaked Winston-Salem. They must be laughing their asses off and taking champagne toasts in victory right now. You've basically just told them that you all think more of their city than they do of yours, and every insult you've ever made about them is revealed to be complete bullshit.

And you've done it to yourselves.

Yeah I'm sure you've never missed a word in a post. A stupid post that really didn't even deserve me reading it anyway. Facts are what they are.

This is still the dumbest fucking argument ever.

NC State fans would never get their hackles up like this if someone tweaked Winston-Salem. They must be laughing their asses off and taking champagne toasts in victory right now. You've basically just told them that you all think more of their city than they do of yours, and every insult you've ever made about them is revealed to be complete bullshit.

And you've done it to yourselves.

My city? I live in Raleigh and grew up in Raleigh.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Also, aren't you the one that always calls people idiots and below you because they misread and forget things?
Another image for you (I am trying to communicate through pictures as I am told it is easier for children and those with child-like minds to understand).

images

Last edited:
I didn't say they weren't working hard. I said they weren't doing much.

And how the fuck do you think these don't say the same thing?

Doing something = performing work, right? What is work? Effort toward a given end? Is that a decent enough definition without getting all sciencey?

So if one is working hard, they are by definition doing much, regardless of the amount they're getting paid.

I guess you are one of those people that measure the worth of a person to society by how much money they're able to amass and redistribute in exchange for acquiring material things.

I guess this could explain why North Carolina is one of the biggest energy hogging states in the country. Even so, still more than half of NC's energy comes from coal. Where do you reckon most of that coal comes from? Probably those people that aren't doing very much in a coal mine in West Virginia.

Maybe if some slackasses in NC would get jobs (7th highest unemployment rate in the country) demand for coal would go up and those people that are working so hard would be paid more as the spot price increased. Or maybe their stock in the company for which they work would appreciate.

And how the fuck do you think these don't say the same thing?

Doing something = performing work, right? What is work? Effort toward a given end? Is that a decent enough definition without getting all sciencey?

So if one is working hard, they are by definition doing much, regardless of the amount they're getting paid.

I guess you are one of those people that measure the worth of a person to society by how much money they're able to amass and redistribute in exchange for acquiring material things.

I guess this could explain why North Carolina is one of the biggest energy hogging states in the country. Even so, still more than half of NC's energy comes from coal. Where do you reckon most of that coal comes from? Probably those people that aren't doing very much in a coal mine in West Virginia.

Maybe if some slackasses in NC would get jobs (7th highest unemployment rate in the country) demand for coal would go up and those people that are working so hard would be paid more as the spot price increased. Or maybe their stock in the company for which they work would appreciate.

If you can't understand the difference between work as a physics concept and productivity (for a brief overview you can read this) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Productivity, you are even dumber than I thought.

Also if you want to just change arguments around and start arguing the entire state, something I haven't done once, instead of arguing against Raleigh then I will shift gears. However, I tend to want to stay on one topic as I am an adult and have the ability to follow things logically and stay consistent. Shiny objects and shifting objectives stopped distracting me around the age of 10.:thumbsup:

Want a cookie? So does that mean you're not from ERN NC, which is where most of my ribbing was directed? You pick up on one tiny part of what I said, which was opinion it should be noted, and get your panties in a bunch about it. It's really quite hilarious. If I insult Shavlik Randolph, would you get all pissed about that too? I mean he has no connection at all to Wake but he was from Raleigh so clearly you must have some really strong feelings about him too.

images

Another image for you (I am trying to communicate through pictures as I am told it is easier for children and those with child-like minds to understand).

Here's an image for you. A demonstration of typical Raleigh driving.

1247242612-firetruck_overturned_in_downtown_raleigh2-400x300.jpg

Notice the barely wet pavement. All it takes.

Also if you want to just change arguments around and start arguing the entire state, something I haven't done once, instead of arguing against Raleigh then I will shift gears. However, I tend to want to stay on one topic as I am an adult and have the ability to follow things logically and stay consistent. Shiny objects and shifting objectives stopped distracting me around the age of 10.:thumbsup:

Still a higher unemployment rate in Raleigh than in WV or ND. Doesn't count the underemployed either which are harmed at a higher rate in cities because of higher housing costs. Sounds like there are quite a few people in Raleigh that might be better served to look for work in the upper plains, which has the 3 lowest state unemployment rates in the country.

Want a cookie? So does that mean you're not from ERN NC, which is where most of my ribbing was directed? You pick up on one tiny part of what I said, which was opinion it should be noted, and get your panties in a bunch about it. It's really quite hilarious. If I insult Shavlik Randolph, would you get all pissed about that too? I mean he has no connection at all to Wake but he was from Raleigh so clearly you must have some really strong feelings about him too.

images

Here's an image for you. A demonstration of typical Raleigh driving.

1247242612-firetruck_overturned_in_downtown_raleigh2-400x300.jpg

Notice the barely wet pavement. All it takes.

Man it really sucks that I crashed my firetruck on the way to work today, since that is clearly the way I drive every day. At least my teeth don't look like KA's
images
and his stereotypical West Virginia teeth that have rotted away from his massive mountain dew consumption.

I will concede I zeroed in on one part of your statement. You then argued back and here we are. I said I would gladly shift gears if you want to have a different argument, but all I got were pictures of bugs bunny.

Hey, hey hey....that had nothing to do with wet pavement. He took the turn too fast with a very top heavy apparatus.

Apparently that top heaviness wasn't added to by the mass of his brain, either.

Still a higher unemployment rate in Raleigh than in WV or ND. Doesn't count the underemployed either which are harmed at a higher rate in cities because of higher housing costs. Sounds like there are quite a few people in Raleigh that might be better served to look for work in the upper plains, which has the 3 lowest state unemployment rates in the country.

Pretty easy to employ nobody
north_dakota2.jpg

Sorry I didn't know so many Wake fans loved hog farms. I guess I'm not as irrational as some, but I don't automatically defend and like everything about my home state regardless of how much different it is from the region in which I was raised. I wonder if Clemson fans get all pissed if someone says something bad about Columbia. This fan base gets weirder all the time.

Hope all those people living in lovely Raleigh are able to support themselves, what with the city having a higher unemployment rate than either WV or ND.

I think most of the people arguing with me on this thread just want something to be confrontational about. Meanwhile the NC State fans must be laughing their asses off that Wake folks are the ones taking the bait.

And you all call them the rubes. LOL.

But I will give you one thing...Raleigh beats the hell out of Winston-Salem or Greensboro. No doubting that.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You're more irrational.

Its a link, genius. That's how the internet operates. If you click it, it will take you to another website where you can see how shitty everything you love is.

When you first posted it, it was a broken photo link, or so it appeared.

images

Hope you enjoy the gulf states.

Back