• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Cheating again

We will just ahve to agree to disagree. You like things that are shitty. I like things that are awesome. Other people agree with me. Other people disagree with you. Now I have to get back to contributing to society, unlike the residents of your home states.

I do happen to enjoy the gulf states
Alabama_Beach_428x269_to_468x312.jpg

Wrong gulf, genius.

images
= #1 in per capita GDP = #1 in world worth, by your logic = your future home, surely...right?

We will just ahve to agree to disagree. You like things that are shitty. I like things that are awesome. Other people agree with me. Other people disagree with you. Now I have to get back to contributing to society, unlike the residents of your home states.

You're really stupid. So I assume you'll be going the rest of the day without using coal, natural gas or oil? I mean you wouldn't want to use stuff that's produced in West Virginia or North Dakota.

And still we're left with the continued misconception that West Virginia is or ever has been my state of residence.

I can only assume all of Wake Forest's texts are books on tape, because you people really cannot read worth a shit.

Wrong gulf, genius.

images
= #1 in per capita GDP = #1 in world worth, by your logic = your future home, surely...right?

Yeah, I realized that and was mocking you.

Also, I am pretty sure you can't argue a state is better or worse by one economics measure and then just say "well I don't care about economics" in another. You know who employed everyone and didn't care enough about output? Communists. I hope you enjoy Korean food.

Still a higher unemployment rate in Raleigh than in WV or ND. Doesn't count the underemployed either which are harmed at a higher rate in cities because of higher housing costs. Sounds like there are quite a few people in Raleigh that might be better served to look for work in the upper plains, which has the 3 lowest state unemployment rates in the country.

You continue to crack on Raleigh when you say most of your ribbing was directed at other Eastern North Carolina "hogging" cities. Just stop brining up Raleigh because you are way off base. It's not like it was named the best City to live in by Businessweek or anything recently.....:plos:

http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/which-is-americas-best-city-09202011.html

Yeah, I realized that and was mocking you.

Also, I am pretty sure you can't argue a state is better or worse by one economics measure and then just say "well I don't care about economics" in another. You know who employed everyone and didn't care enough about output? Communists. I hope you enjoy Korean food.

I do enjoy Korean food, actually.

And I would probably prefer working in Qatar to southern Alabama. Doha's actually a pretty nice place if you're Qatari or white. You would be comfortable driving there, as the drivers are only slightly more insane than the ones in Raleigh (actually that's a complete lie, they're much more insane, but Raleigh would at least be a half decent training ground before you move up to DC and then finally tackle Qatar).

You continue to crack on Raleigh when you say most of your ribbing was directed at other Eastern North Carolina "hogging" cities. Just stop brining up Raleigh because you are way off base. It's not like it was named the best City to live in by Businessweek or anything recently.....:plos:

http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/which-is-americas-best-city-09202011.html

Is that a different link from the half a dozen that were already presented?

I'm not the one that jumped all over Raleigh. I just said it was nothing special, and to me it's not. It was just, like, my opinion, man. And the Raleigh chamber of commerce's resident stooge jumped all over me for it.

Is that a different link from the half a dozen that were already presented?

I'm not the one that jumped all over Raleigh. I just said it was nothing special, and to me it's not. It was just, like, my opinion, man. And the Raleigh chamber of commerce's resident stooge jumped all over me for it.

Good grief dude.

I-am-the-victim--52352.jpg

WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE THE MILITARY!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief dude.

Overreact much?

Yes, I actually think you work for the city of Raleigh in the Chamber of Commerce.

You already admitted to picking nits about one small part of my post, so not sure where the controversy even is.

You should get to the Souq early on Saturdays, and be careful of wet flooring in the Villagio Mall, especially near the entrance-exit to the indoor canal. But the mall also has one of the best Indian restaurants I've ever been to...kinda pricey though, but what do you expect from the place with the highest per capita GDP in the world?

Um I was mocking your victim schtick. Why don't you just leave the boards forever and go do all that excess work that is lying around ND and WV?

Um I was mocking your victim schtick. Why don't you just leave the boards forever and go do all that excess work that is lying around ND and WV?

There was no victim schtick. That was the point, you were mocking something that only existed in your mind.

So then you actually truly believe you are always the victim then?

Victim of your nitpicking in this case? Yes, you admitted that already. Not sure why it's been reborn as something worthy of argument.

I think it is clear that people target me on this board. This thread is an example. If someone else made fun of State and their fans and the eastern swineland (suuuu-eeee-dmont?), I'm sure the reaction wouldn't have been the same.

I'm gonna go over to the NC State boards and check out their "Hey, don't be dissin' Winston-Salem" thread now.

Posting that multiple times doesn't make it true, you know.

I fully expect you to understand this.

I do understand that simply posting it multiple times doesn't inherently make it true. That isn't the point.

The point is that it is true. You see yourself as a victim and constantly tell everyone and e-scream at them, so in turn they yell at you and reinforce your original idea that you are a victim. And round and round we go in probably half of the threads you post in, if not more.

You are your own worst enemy when it comes to this "victimization" that you feel you suffer from.

Victim of your nitpicking in this case? Yes, you admitted that already. Not sure why it's been reborn as something worthy of argument.

I think it is clear that people target me on this board. This thread is an example. If someone else made fun of State and their fans and the eastern swineland (suuuu-eeee-dmont?), I'm sure the reaction wouldn't have been the same.

I'm gonna go over to the NC State boards and check out their "Hey, don't be dissin' Winston-Salem" thread now.

Please go #occupyncstateboards!

I do understand that simply posting it multiple times doesn't inherently make it true. That isn't the point.

The point is that it is true. You see yourself as a victim and constantly tell everyone and e-scream at them, so in turn they yell at you and reinforce your original idea that you are a victim. And round and round we go in probably half of the threads you post in, if not more.

You are your own worst enemy when it comes to this "victimization" that you feel you suffer from.

I am completely surprised by this post.

I don't feel behelden to anyone to share what has been said in PM, but just know that a large part of why I am still on this board is because deep down many of the mods know that what I say on this point is positively true. I am treated differently, not because of what I say but because of what I am, because of how people have formed their opinion of me, because I don't say what people want me to say.

So keep doing the chart thing -- it's pretty much all you've got -- but just know you're wrong about it.

Back