• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official OGBoards Golf Thread

If you were hitting driver on such a short par 4 you should have probably waited for the green to clear before teeing off.

This guy's swing is looking good... (yes I know these shots don't show his swing) ;)
2buwyh.jpg

f9fpqd.jpg

Also, I do not have permission to post these shots and my analysis is based on the fact that he looks super hot in those shorts.

I guarantee both those shots turned out poorly.

Also, I hit it just as far as Sleepy, so LK can go f himself.

I like that you're still repping PBCC in the 1st picture.

Ping can be a great starter club. Depends what you want to spend. Any of the major brands make "super game performance" clubs. Check them out at Dicks etc to see what they look like in person. Generally a larger head and a large cavity back are best for getting started.

Try the Ping G20's.

Ping can be a great starter club. Depends what you want to spend. Any of the major brands make "super game performance" clubs. Check them out at Dicks etc to see what they look like in person. Generally a larger head and a large cavity back are best for getting started.

Thanks. I've been hitting Ibleed's old burners, and while they're really nice clubs, I suck at golf. Like really suck.

What was your intention on the hole? I either lay back on a hole like that with a 5 iron or hybrid and have a lob wedge or I try and drive the green. It would seem to me if you hit driver you had intentions of hitting on to the green. In which case you should wait. But we probably play different games. I can carry the ball that far on occasion.

I'm not trying to bust your chops. It sounds like a terrific drive. I hope you made at least a birdie!

I can move it 300 pretty easily (cant we all?). I'm consistently in the 116-118 range for club head speed.

Other big knockers that I know of on this board are BackToBack, tincup, and Sleepy.

As someone who hits it about 265 on the fly and still plays to about a 5 I hate all of you haha

I'm playing in a charity golf tournament on Saturday. Haven't played since October and haven't hit balls in a few months.

Fortunately. . . Its for the kids.

As someone who hits it about 265 on the fly and still plays to about a 5 I hate all of you haha

If it makes you feel better I don't play to a 5. I'm about a 10. About the last ten years I only played a few times a year. Just recently got more serious about my game. Would love to get down to a 5!

Forgive me if this has been discussed before...

Does anybody have any experiences with GroupGolfer.com, good or bad? A friend sent me a link this morning. Today's deal is Long Creek near Winston. I don't need a critique of this course - I know all about it. I'm just curious if anybody had any good or bad experiences with GroupGolfer they would share.

You know, losing to a robot is a bit like losing to Martin Kaymer

:rofl:

Back