• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official OGBoards Golf Thread

What has everyone’s experience with ship sticks been? I’m kinda tired of playing rentals when I travel and twin toddlers makes flying with clubs prohibitive.
Used it to ship three sets of clubs from the east coast to Pebble Beach and back. No issues, but did have to allow for 4-5 days travel time on each side.

What has everyone’s experience with ship sticks been? I’m kinda tired of playing rentals when I travel and twin toddlers makes flying with clubs prohibitive.

Used it for a scotland trip in 2022. Had to send about a week ahead, but stuck a smart tag in the bag abd was able to track the whole way and they were waiting for me at Castle Stuart when I arrived.

Son and his buddies came out for Masters week and played Tree Farm and Old Barnwell, two of the newer private tracks in the Aiken area.
While they liked Old Barnwell, they gave Tree Farm, Zac Blair's masterpiece, A+.

Son and his buddies came out for Masters week and played Tree Farm and Old Barnwell, two of the newer private tracks in the Aiken area.
While they liked Old Barnwell, they gave Tree Farm, Zac Blair's masterpiece, A+.

I've heard great things about Tree Farm too. Blair has taken a ton of shit of all his fundraising for The Buck Club out in Utah and then doing this project. Then he had a bit of a falling out with the original architects.

Back