• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dear Shaka...

Wake has more resources than we realize. Shaka would energize the fanbase, donations would increase, ticket sales, concessions, t shirt sales. He'd pay for himself even at $3m+. Wake is a special school and a unique opportunity to become a legend on Tobacco Road. He'd haul in top 10 classes every year. Wake's national profile will continue to increase. We need our flagship program to be a source of pride. There are so many good, young, energetic coaches out there and we have Mr. Rodgers.

That hurt this VCU man, but another good run. Next years team should be nasty..hope Shaka stays another year.

Caturday, how dare you denigrate the good and decent name of Fred Rogers. That man is a saint.

If he is our coach next year, I'll find the money to purchase season tickets.

I'm not optimistic though.

Wake has more resources than we realize. Shaka would energize the fanbase, donations would increase, ticket sales, concessions, t shirt sales. He'd pay for himself even at $3m+. Wake is a special school and a unique opportunity to become a legend on Tobacco Road. He'd haul in top 10 classes every year. Wake's national profile will continue to increase. We need our flagship program to be a source of pride. There are so many good, young, energetic coaches out there and we have Mr. Rodgers.

We only have resources because you buy everyone kegs and make it rain

Lavin just said his "scoop" says Shaka is going to Illinois.

His scoop can't be worth shit at this point.

I'd be surprised if Shaka left 4 returning starters for a meh job like Illinois.

I agree with everything but the slam on Mr. Rodgers. There is absolutely NO indication that Mr. Rodgers would be as bad a coach as Buzz.

So everyone is going to ignore the fact that his team was up and had 57 points with 12 minutes left and proceeded to do nothing but jack up horrible shot after horrible shot on their way to finishing the game with 61 points?

Back