• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dear Shaka...

Here is a big bag of money to help you make your decision.

I feel like if Shaka drive on campus, walked to the fourth floor of Benson, dropped a.deuce, left, and drove out of town, our hoops program would be better off just by his brief appearance.

Won't happen. Coach crush. I could cry.

Watching other ncaa coaches tells me no one person (cough ronnie cough) can ever see enough coaches to start a search with a legitimate list of candidates.

It will never happen but Wellman needs to man up, admit the mistake and do whatever it takes to hire Shaka. He is the real deal and could be here for decades

i think it might take a Duke, Carolina, UCLA esque program to hire Shaka since he seems happy at VCU

i think it might almost take a Duke, Carolina, UCLA esque program to hire Shaka since he seems happy at VCU

Now I know that he didn't want to go to NCSU but that doesn't mean it'll take a Duke or Carolina to pull him in...

I don't know but if we gave him enough money and the chance to dethrone K and Roy there might be a chance. Gotta figure Shaka believes he can build an ACC powerhouse without just inheriting it. I'm talking out my ass because i don't have the kind of money to make a big donation, but let's face it...that's what it will take for us to ever be great. Throw a ton of money and give him the reigns.

Just give him a blank check and talk to donors later. Sometimes you gotta have some balls. This is our flagship program and it's a god damn joke. Donors will come out of the wood work. I'm sure CP3, Duncan could be convinced to donate to this cause.

Yup, invite CP3 up to hang his jersey, and just be like "hey, anyway you might could help us get Shaka up in here?"

His wife is a big writer and they're both very into education. I'm sure we could help her get into a PhD program at Wake...just sayin'...

it is funny to see the difference in level of play (and coaching) between us and the tourney teams.

Back