• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Can't wait for the English press to start hyping the Nations League tournament they've been dumping on now that England has made the semifinal.

US soccer-related only because it's Wynalda, but damn these videos are tough to watch

US U-20s playing Honduras with a trip to the CONCACAF finals on the line. US has already qualified for U-20 World Cup. If you'd like to watch you can stream it here

https://www.concacafgo.com/cu20c/live/db8c39de-5d29-4a68-97dc-1c99fc414eb1

Nice win for the U20s. Great to see Servania in the middle holding role that he played so well at Spry. McKenzie getting the armband and playing some great ball as well. It would be nice to see this team win the championship. I think I saw Lindsey had picked up an injury.

I think this team needs another year without a manager to really enhance their ability to use 8 different formations and grow accustomed to playing with 25% of the possession.

Back