• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1,000,000 Ways to Die in the West

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
1,000,001 was having to watch this movie. I am so disappointed. I was so psyched on my way to the theater. My thought was this could be a Top 5 comedy about the west. Maybe this could be the 21st century's Blazing Saddles.

Charlize Theron should have been the perfect casting. She's fantastically beautiful. She's can be very, very funny. She has physical comedy ability too. If the script wasn't terrible she could have been great.

Liam Neeson could have been really good.

Sarah Silverman should have been great casting

The script sucked big time. If Seth MacFarlane's name wasn't on it, there would have been no chance for this disaster to have been made. There were a couple of funny parts, but they were very few and very far between.

At very best this is a D+ movie.

Did you get someone to pay $20 to go with you, or were you all by your lonesome?

Lol at fat ass LK talking shit about other people. And always bemoaning the participation trophy generation when he settled for a mediocre wife and career. Don't you have bigger fucking problems? No pun intended of course.

Jesus Christ dude, settle down

Lol at fat ass LK talking shit about other people. And always bemoaning the participation trophy generation when he settled for a mediocre wife and career. Don't you have bigger fucking problems? No pun intended of course.

Go have a Coke and a smile, dude.

Are you really getting this personal with someone on an internet message board that you are insulting their wife, neither of whom you have ever met? Back away from the keyboard and go clear your head.

95% of the population would take his "mediocre" life, that I know for sure. How lame to get so personal.

RJ, what's your reaction to the drama that has resulted from your initial post?

The only drama I see is what WRS started with LK...I have no interest in anything about LK.

Getcha popcorn ready.

RJ, I wish you had seen Edge of Tomorrow instead, hearing BIG things about that movie. BIG

Back