• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/14/16 Republican National Debate

Are you really asking what Christie lied about in the last Republican debate?

Holy shit. You are not an informed voter.

1) Giving to Planned Parenthood. He did. He claimed he hadn't last Thursday. LIE.
2) Supporting Sotamayor. He did. He claimed he hadn't last Thursday. LIE #2.
3) Gun control. Claims to be like John Wayne and just PEW PEW PEWING! all over the place. HALF-LIE. Mixed record as governor in regards to gun control. Some increases. Some...interesting decisions to not restrict which people can legally have firearms.
4) Syrian refugees. Completely misrepresented what FBI director Comey said. It's like taking a regular walk-thru about safety procedures before a flight takes off by flight attendants and assuming that the plane was doomed to failure and crashing into a mountain.

Starters.

Also, common core eliminated in NJ - lie.

Last edited:
It's ok to change your mind if you are Chris Christie. If you're Hillary...

Hah. Ya'll are too good. A Supreme Court nomination and quote from 20 years ago. Too good. Too good.

meh, you're super hypocritical about your boy

Hah. Ya'll are too good. A Supreme Court nomination and quote from 20 years ago. Too good. Too good.

I don't have a problem with changing one's feelings about an issues over 20 years, but to say you never supported something is a lie.

im still not sure how you can rationalize away the SC judge nomination support but such is the state of politics in the US

I don't have a problem with changing one's feelings about an issues over 20 years, but to say you never supported something is a lie.

im still not sure how you can rationalize away the SC judge nomination support but such is the state of politics in the US

Or the common core is eliminated in NJ outright lie. But that's just Wrangor...man.

Wrangor talking about Christie is the equivalent of BKF talking about Dean, doesn't matter because neither were/will be the parties nominee, let alone president.

Wrangor talking about Christie is the equivalent of BKF talking about Dean, doesn't matter because neither were/will be the parties nominee, let alone president.

This is probably right. And please don't put my level of fanboy at BKF. I am nowhere near that obsessed. Do think he would make a good president though.

This is probably right. And please don't put my level of fanboy at BKF. I am nowhere near that obsessed. Do think he would make a good president though.

Give it time. BKF has a 12 year headstart on you.

Yeah. In 2028, Wrangor will be on here bitching about (a) how Mitt Romney ruined the country by bad-mouthing Christie and (b) how Dino Gaudio was the best coach he has ever seen, with the loan exception of Tom Izzo, after whom he named his kid.

Haha. I would actually vote for Kasich over Christie if put to a vote right now.

Back