• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

10 worst fast food meals you can eat

can't said i've ever eaten any of these.

...filet o fish is on the list and big mac is not? I question this list.

Maybe they're just trying to point out items that are 'sneaky' at being bad for you.

yeah looking at the calorie listing for mcdoon's and it's one of the healthier options. no wonder i've never had one. holy shit at the double qpc at 750 calories. jesus people.

I've never eaten it I don't think, but not sure why that Subway onion teriyaki footlong is on there. 9 grams of fat is not that much for a fast food meal, especially as compared to the Cinnabon thing with 56 or Taco Bell with 62. Plus, it is a footlong so a decent amount of food for the calories, and you don't have to get the sauce which I imagine is where the sodium is coming from.

I've never eaten it I don't think, but not sure why that Subway onion teriyaki footlong is on there. 9 grams of fat is not that much for a fast food meal, especially as compared to the Cinnabon thing with 56 or Taco Bell with 62. Plus, it is a footlong so a decent amount of food for the calories, and you don't have to get the sauce which I imagine is where the sodium is coming from.

yeah, that was a weird item as well... it's a footlong sandwich. it's expected to have some heft to it.

Hardees has a new sandwich out that has 1/2lb of beef, 6 slices of bacon, 2 or 3 slices of cheese and mayo. I think that it may be worse than anything on this list.

Maybe they're just trying to point out items that are 'sneaky' at being bad for you.

Lol have you ever actually eaten a big Mac?

I'm only surprised at the hellish amount of sodium in these sandwiches. Why does a chipotle burrito have nearly a days intake of salt?

Bummer on the sub. I eat that now and again.

The subway sandwich is the only one I've had from that list.

Lol have you ever actually eaten a big Mac?

two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun (with extra bun part in the middle). I don't have to eat it to see that it's worse for you than bun/"fish"/cheese/tartar sauce.

How did they not put on the CODfather from Long John's Saliva?

The only thing on the list I've eaten in my life is the Filet o Fish.

The Subway Spicy Italian has more calories, fat and sodium than that teriyaki. As do a bunch of their other sandwiches. And the teriyaki has less sodium than the Subway club.

chewbacca_defense.jpg

two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun (with extra bun part in the middle). I don't have to eat it to see that it's worse for you than bun/"fish"/cheese/tartar sauce.

That to me is a million times better than a mystery fish patty and tartar sauce.

when offered mystery beef and mystery fish you have to go beef.

when offered mystery beef and mystery fish you have to go beef.

Can't get on board with this. At least in theory, beef is a single species. Ordering 'fish' is the equivalent of ordering 'mammal'.

i'd be interested to know the difference in genetic makeup among white fish and beef species.

i'd be interested to know the difference in genetic makeup among white fish and beef species.

Just realized I misread your post. You're totally right...you go with beef over 'fish'.

Back